We Can't...Not Today

Jamming  out to P!ATD. I am OBSESSED WITH THEM!!!!

Dipper's POV

"Hey!" Mabel shouts, reacting to Bill's statement. I'm not going to lie, what Bill said sounded so...

Wise...?

"Heh, thanks PineTree," Bill says, but when he was saying it, his mouth didn't move. What the..?! I look at Bill, confused.

"I was talking in your head, PineTree," he laughs. I blush from embarrassment, turning back to Mabel. She is still wide eyed, backed all the way into Ford. Stan stands behind Ford, but a little to the left. They are wearing their usual clothes. Stan in his suit, Mabel in some stupid sweater, and Ford with the big, tan jacket and sash thingy.

Oh

Bill visibly smirks at me, and I just blush even more. 

With a cough, I bring myself out of Blushing-Because-Of-Bill land and focus my attention on the three dickheads in front of me.

Suddenly, Bill unwraps his hands from my torso, and places on hand on my lower back. He then urges me forwards. I start to walk closer to Mabel, Stan, and Ford, with Bill on on my tail.

We push past them and walk into the kitchen. At this point, I'm as confused as they are right now. They follow us, and then we are all on the kitchen. Bill and I sitting on the table—with me slightly in his lap—and everyone else standing in front of us.

They all look like angry parents about to scold their children, trying to get the truth out them. In this case, they are wondering when—and how—their lives are going to be taken away by us....children.

I don't think I'm going to be able to kill them...

"It's okay," Bill says. In my mind, this time, I understand that.

Nobody says anything for a while. Bill just slowly—thinking I'm unawear—starts lifting me into his lap. 

I glance at the clock.

10:04pm.

I wonder how time works. In each clock, is there like, this tiny fairy turning the hands every second, minute, and hour? Or is it one god that does it? Or, is it some hot guy that lives in a clock tower. He would use his powers to change the time. And there would be these two rooms. In each room, there would be little pocket watches handing form the sky.

The gold room would be the living, and the silver would be the dead. Each pocket watch would have a name inbroaded into it. And when someone's time is up...

Snap! The hot guy would snap the watch shut, it would turn silver, and he would hang it on the other room.

So...this hot time guy...would be the ruler of Life and Death? He would have the ability to kill anyone whenever he wants? If he was evil, he could just wipe out word population with the snaps of watch's closing.

"You know, we could kill you right now if we wanted to, with just a simple snap of the fingers!" Bill says. For a second, I thought it was the hot time keeper guy. I nearly jumped out of my skin! 

No one says a thing. Ford just stands there, glaring holes into our heads. Mabel stands there, arms at her side, zoning out. Staring at me in the process. Stan is at the stove, turning the on and off knob this way and that way, just to see the blue flames ignite from the stove.

I hope he catches on fire.

Woah! Dipper, stop it with these demonic thoughts! I know I'm a demon queen  now but...

No.

Nobody should catch fire.

Unless they are Stan.

ARGH! STOP!

"PineTree, reading your mind is amusing," Bill suddenly says with a grin, this time, out loud. Everyone snaps out of their dazes and their eyes focus back on us.

"Stop reading my mind, Bill," I shove his shoulder slightly, with a grin of my own.

Mabel's POV

The way that Bill and Dipper look at each other...

Just says one thing.

It says love.

The way they touch each other—I'll admit Bill puts his hands in places lower than they should be—but that's still...

Love.

Maybe Dipper isn't in some spell. Maybe I'm just being selfish. 

I mean, why can't I accept them. I just finished a cheesy romance novel that was so similar too this. The innocent, main character falls in love with the demon boy. I mean, the novel was straight, but it's similar.

I honestly don't think a love spell has enough power to put that much sparkle in ones eyes. And Bill...

He must really love Dipper. After all, Dipper is now the Queen of the world, or...soon to be.

I'm such a terrible sister. I'm just being selfish. 

Stupid and selfish.

That's me.

Suddenly, I am dragged back into reality when I feel a certain golden gaze staring at me.

Through out the silence, Bill had been slowly moving Dipper further into his lap. And by the way their eyes held the same light, it looked like they were talking telepathically. My theory had been proven when when Bill said that he thought "reading Dipper's mind was amusing."

Now, it seems as though he is reading mine. Maybe he's happy I'm going to accept them...?

Then, the glare in his eyes tells me he isn't happy. He's mad at me...

I would be mad at me too if I were him.

Dipper's POV

When I snap my head to th side—my only intentions to stare at Bill and his wonderful face—only I see him glaring daggers towards Mabel.

Bill...?

"We need to kill them, and then go home, PineTree. I don't like her thoughts," Bill says in my mind. I glance at him, concern painted on my face. But not painted lightly with watercolor, painted roughly with alcrylic paint on a canvas. Confusion and concern are emotional.

"We can't...not today," I say, out loud.

He sighs, then he snaps his fingers.

Mabel, Ford, and Stan disappear into thin air.

Where did they go?

"Bill....." I start, anger risin*in my chest...

"Did you kill them?!" 

———————

Hey. Sorry that took so long. I was making noodles and texting my girlfriend.

Next update coming soooon to DVD...

I leave now.

𓅪