#FIVE

Friday school went by really fast as I was thinking about what me and Marina would have done that night.
She arrived at my house at 7 with a backpack and two bottles of Vodka in her hands: "Oh my God where did you get it?" I say while I take both bottles to put them in the fridge, "Well you know I can't tell you all my secrets now" she said while we both headed to my room, "So what do you wanna do?" I asked and she thought about for a moment then took her notebook out of her bag, :"I wrote some chords for the song so we could try it, and then order pizza and get totally wasted" "Sounds good to me".
Marina sat at the piano and started playing, she is really good, after some minutes of her trying the whole melody she started singing, and I swear her voice is the most beautiful thing that I had, have and will ever listened. "Ok so now you sing" she said calmly, "Me? But my voice isn't even half beautiful as yours" she blushed "Oh stop it your voice is wonderful, now sing." She started playing and I did as she said, I sang.
"So your voice isn't beautiful uh? Promise me that you won't keep your voice for yourself, promise me that you will bless the world with it. Promise me." I was shocked, "Only if you promise me you will share your talent with the world too, and if you peomise me you'll always be my friend." She smiled and we shaked our hands. "Well, now let's order pizza I'm starving"
20 minutes later we were sitting in my room talking about music and movies eating pepperoni pizza.
"How the fuck you haven't seen "Star Wars"?!" She was shocked, "I have never had the chance to watch it." She was looking for something in her backpack, "Eureka!"
She exclaimed :"Now my dear Lizzy you are going to watch my favourite movie, and you are gonna love it"
"So you casually go out with the Star Wars dvd in your backpack or what?"
"I thought it was a good way to spend our night and since you haven't seen it we are watching it now."
Two hours later Marina was dying to know if I liked that movie, and I actually loved it.
"Well thank you for making me watch it I loved it." She looked proud of herself: "Now let's get wasted." She said getting up to get the Vodka, and I turned off the TV. "Hey Lizzy have you ever played "Never have I ever"?"
"No but I know it, let's do it now"
She poured some vodka in her glass and then in mine :"Ok Let's get started, never have I ever broke my arm." Neither of us did so we didn't drink, my turn "Never have I ever got hit by a car" Marina took a shot "Oh my God and you didn't break anything?" She laughed "No the car wasn't going fast, never have I ever smoked" I took a shot "You've never smoked?" She shook her head "Do you wanna try?" She did the evil smile so I ran to my room to grab my cigarettes and lighter then rushed back to her, "Ok but let's go outside" I lit my cigarette and inspired deeply, "Ok so you gotta aspire and then inspire ok?"
She looked nervous but took the cigarette anyway and didn't inspire so she started coughing, "I told you to inspire!" I was laughing 'cause the same thing happened to me the first time I smoke, "Don't worry it happened to me too, do you wanna try again?" She nodded and this tine she didn't cough, I lit another cigarette and then we smoked together watching the stars, then I went inside and took both the bottles giving one to Marina, "The sky is beautiful" she said taking a sip,
"Yes it is." I replied.
Half of our bottles were gone and I started to feel really good, we were both lying in my garden watching the stars and listening to the crickets, then Marina got up and asked me:" Hey lizzy, have you ever been in love?" And now that I think about it I had never loved no one not in that way, "No M, I don't even know what love is, have you?" She shook her head and almost fell, "No but love is when you only think about one person ya know? I wanna love someone." We both took another sip from our bottles, "Well you can love me if you want." What the fuck did I just said? Thank God she was drunker than me.
"Well I guess I could ya know, but, would You love me?" Then she layed next to me, I lit another cigarette and she said "Never Have I ever kissed a girl" and she took the cigarette off my mouth and kissed me.
I will never forget that moment, her lips were so soft and tasted like vodka and smoke, that was the moment when I realized I was in love with her. I wish I knew what I know now back then.
We both took a sip "You're a very good kisser M" she smiled "So are you Liz"
We took another sip and another until pur bottles were empty.
I was feeling like a feather for once I didn't hear the voices in my head,
Marina started Dancing and singing to our song using her empty bottle as a microphone. It was so funny.
She was totally wasted yet she still managed to get all the notes.
I joined her and we sang like there was no tomorrow, not worrying about anything or anyone, it was the best night of my life.
Somehow we changed in our pajamas
Since we woke up in them the next morning, well I woke up at 12 pm and Marina was still sleeping. I have no clue of what happened last night, only that we played Never have I ever and then I made Marina smoke and then... Oh shit. Marina kissed me, and I enjoyed it, oh my God will she remember it? My anxiety was taking over me so I went outside and lit a cigarette the nicotine immediately relaxed me, so I started to think about what to do, I'll see what happens when she wakes up.
I finish my cigarette and go to the kitchen to make breakfast, I opt for pancakes since they are the only thing I can cook.
When I'm finishing Marina wakes up and comes to the kitchen, we eat in silence, she clearly isn't a Morning person.
After breakfast we took a shower and got dressed, then cleaned the house.
After finishing everything we decided to go out for a walk.
It's a typical September Saturday in London, the weather is shit so we go to a cafè, we both order a hot chocolate and then sit down, "So did you have fun last night?"
"Yeah we should do it more often, even if my head hurts like hell and I don't remember shit" will she remembsr about the kiss? "What do you remember?" She was drinking her chocolate "We watched Star Wars, played that game, then you made me smoke, and we watched the stars, I don't remember much after that, just that we were singing at some point?" I laughed she doesn't remember the kiss. "Yeah and we were fucking slaying, one day we'll be famous and rich and we'll sing at Madison Square Garden." She laughed, she is so cute when she laughs.
"Yeah you're right, and we'll still be friends at that point." Or more...
"Yeah of course" we finished our drink then I got Marina home and I headed back to mine. Alone with all my thougts.