nine ←

thanks so much for the support guys! its amazing. i've made three other accounts, and they're in my bio if you want to check them out!

follow me on;

instagram ; @viletori

twitter ; reckiessyou

tumblr ; skuiis

** note that im now writing this in italics. ill go back an edit the other chapters soon.

beautiful shailene woodley on the side. she plays aubrey!

☹ ☹ ☹

aubrey giggled softly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. niall fiddled with his hands, and an awkward silence fell between the two.

"I've never been on .. a date with a girl before," niall said sheepishly.

aubrey froze, she hadn't been aware that this was a date. niall was cute, but aubrey has hesitant. niall knew more about her then anyone, even her parents.

her parents were'nt even aware of her disorder, they were to wrapped up in their own problems. aubreys parents were in the middle of a divorce, thonestly, aubrey wasn't taking in overly hard. at least then, the fighting would stop.

besides, aubrey was eighteen in a month. she had been saving money to move out since she was twelve-years-old.

"aubrey?" niall cut her out of her daydream.

"oh yes?" she said, and faked a smile.

"will y-you be my girlfriend? please?"