end ←

okAy so this chapter is crap. but i hope you like.

um, so ive made a instagram for ALL my books on wattpad, it's @kodalinesbooks , and if you'd drop it a follow that'd be cool.

also i realize that you all have a lot of unanswered questions, so im going to have a authors Q&A. comment below your question and who too ( it could be aubrey, aubreys mom, niall, me ( the author ), anyone!

also, would you guys read a prequel to this story of either

-aubreys moms story

-the beginning of aubrey/nialls story ( like back when they met, and how high school was and stuff. )

vote for that below as well.

thank you, enjoy, and i love you.

ryan

ps; you're beautiful.

pps; this is dedication to aubrey aka nirvananarry, idk what i'd do with out you. you make me laugh, you're so perfect aubs. ilysm.

☹☹☹

aubrey sat on her bedroom floor, staring at the posters on her wall. an crumpled ed sheeran one sat in the left corner, along with a arctic monkeys one.

it was quiet in the house, the only sounds were her stomach growling, and her mother yelling at her father to sign the divorce papers.

niall filled aubreys head again, as he had done for the past two weeks. more than anything, aubrey wanted him here. she wanted him to come and whisper his sweet words to her. she had known niall for over three years, first meeting him back in tenth grade. in that time, she had fallen for niall.

she had thought that she meant more to him. but i guess not, because if he did, he'd be here.

it was twelve o'clock pm when aubrey got off the floor. not bothering with shoes, she quietly stepped outside. hugging her blue jumper to herself, she shivered.

the piece of paper felt like a million pounds in her pocket.

her feet were sore when she finally reached the large cliff at the edge of town. she glanced over the edge. a rush of nerves, and excitement filled her.

taking a step forward, she was so close.

but she stepped back. farther and farther. then she broke out into a run, towards the edge. her feet lifted off the ground.

she was pulled back.

niall clutched her hand, "oh my god aubrey."

aubrey felt tears run down her face. "niall. let go."

niall stopped, looking over at her. "i will. but let me talk first."

"aubrey, i first saw you back in grade ten. i ran straight into you. right away, i thought you weren't real. you were, like my dream girl. but when i looked into your eyes, i knew something was up. they were so sad, so dull. so i made myself a promise, that i'd try to fix you. i chased after you for three years, but you pushed me away. you finally started to open up to me, those two weeks ago. i was so damn happy aubs. so, i made my move. maybe it was too sudden, because i scared you away."

niall paused, looking over at aubrey. tears were running down her cheeks.

"you thought i didn't care. didnt you? well i did. so much aubs. for the past two weeks, ive stood outside your home. i wanted to knock, i wanted to hold you in my arms. but i thought you didn't want me. so i never did. aubrey, im so in love with you. im more than in love. im fucking head over heels for you. if you died aubrey, id want to die too."

niall let go off aubreys hand.

"but im letting you go. my mum always told me, 'if you really love something, let it go. and if it doesn't come back, then it was never yours.' this is your life aubrey, and im not going to hold you back. its just not my place. but please, come back aubrey."

by now, niall was crying as well.

"i want to fix you. think aubrey. i want to fix you. give me the chance, please. i love you okay."

niall grabbed aubreys face, smashing his lips to hers. tears streamed down their faces, and mixed together. they both tasted salty, but didn't care.

niall backed away, turning around. he started to walk away.

aubrey stared after him, "wait!"

niall turned. aubrey ran towards him.

"im coming back, im giving you a chance. fix me niall."

lights will guide you home
and ignite your bones
and i will try to fix you