ten →

getting into this story rn and im pretty proud. um, dont have much to say except for that my foot is numb bc my dog is sitting on it, and pls dont kill me. theres a huge storm outside and im so happy, i love storms sm omg.

QOTC; celebrity crush?

AOTC; jamie campbell bower ( hoLY CRAP MY GREATEST LOVE ), matty healy and ashton irwin ( <3 )

☹ ☹ ☹

"will y-you be my girlfriend? please?"

aubrey gasped. that immediately made her blush into a deep red colour, adding to the discomfort of the moment even more.

niall was cute, that was an obvious pro. he was kind to her. and that was nice, considering he was the ONLY one who was kind to her.

but he was her friend, and aubrey was scared. she was scared that a relationship would ruin that friendship. the thing she was most scared of, was hurting him.

what if one day she cracked? because, with her eating disorder, came a depression that always hung over her.

if she did end up .. killing herself one day, she didn't want to hurt niall.

aubrey glanced up, but immediately regretting the decision. niall watched her, his blue eyes filled with tears. aubrey couldn't bring herself to say no.

instead she got up and she ran. quickly looking back through the restaurant window, she saw niall watching, and crying.

and she began to cry to.