You've been playing for 10 hours?!

( top left is what Talitha and Lulu look like, top right is what Natalia looks like, bottom left is what Skylar looks like and bottom right is what Jasper looks like ☝) ( Talitha is in the blue dress and Lulu is in the white dress) ( what kinda happens in the video only up until 5 minutes)

( November 15th 2014)

-Skylar's POV-

Hey, I'm Skylar, I'm 14, I have a older sister her name is Natalia and she's 16 and popular and I have 3 best friends Talitha, Lulu and Jasper.

Right now Jasper and I are still playing our favorite game GTA V that came out just yesterday and we've been playing it all day.

Shoot them! I tell Jasper because he's playing, I am, can you see! He replies.

Let me do it! I say grabbing the controller out of his hands and start playing.

We are on the mission where Franklin has to save Michael from dying which isn't that far in the game if we've been playing 10 hours.

Skylar, Skylar! I hear my mom yell, I ignore her because I'm to busy come on, no, no, no I say.

Skylar! My mom says at when I get killed, what the- both Jasper and I say at the same time.

What, we're in the middle of a game! I yell back up because Japser and I are in the basement because that's were we hangout.

You mean the end, 15 after she replies looking at me standing next to the door, I sigh and get up and follow her upstairs.

Wait mom, just 20 more minutes I tell her when I walk into the kicthen, it's a school night Skylar, you know the rules she replies.

Where's Natalia? I question looking around, She's upstairs studying for her test tomorrow she replies putting the dishes away.

You guy's can finish next weekend she continues, but that will ruin the flow I say.

Skylar she says sighing, I'm serious mom, you know we've been waiting for the game for weeks I replie.

How was I suppose to know it was gonna take 10 hours I contuine, you've been playing for 10 hours? She questions shock.

I stand here with my mouth open yes, but please 20 more minutes I say begging.

No Skylar, end of story she replies while I sigh and head back downstairs and Jasper isn't down here.

Oh no, he's upstairs bugging Natalia again I say to myself, I shut off my Xbox 360 then head back upstairs and wait for him at the bottom of the stairs that lead upstairs where our rooms are.

-Jasper's POV-

I get to the top of the stairs with the pizza box that Skylar and I had so I'm gonna ask her sister Natalia if she wants some.

I take a deep breath in and let it out and see Natalia's door is open, I stand at the doorway to see she's talking on the phone.

I try to get her attention by waving but she isn't looking hey Natlaia I say and she looks at me.

There's a silce left if you want it, pineapple and pepperoni I tell her opening up the box up so she can see.

Hold on she says into the phone getting up and walk over to me, I smile while she also smiles closing the door in front of me.

My smile fades and I shake it off closing the box and head back downstairs.

-Skylar's POV-

I see Japser come down finally I say getting up while we head outside, there's something wrong with your sister he tells me zipping up his hoodie.

What you talking about? I question while he grabs his bike, she's got a stick up her butt, since she started dating Joe Keery replies.

She's become a real jerk he continues getting on, she's always been a real jerk I replie.

Nah-uh, she used to be cool, like that time she dressed up as a elf for our elder tree campaign he says taking off down the street.

4 years ago! I yell to him while I'm standing at the end of the driveway, just saying, later! He yells back.

I sigh and head back inside closing the door night mom I say heading upstairs.

Night sweety she replies while I get to the top of the stairs, I walk pass Natalia's room night Nate I tell her by her nickname I gave her and she hates it.

I told you to stop calling me that she replies while I stop and walk backwards to her room.

I don't care I replie, your gonna care when my foot is down your throat! She says through grin teeth getting up and runs towards me but I take off to my room closing and locking my door.

You ass! She says while she hits my door, I chuckle and walk pass my window and I see someone so I stop.

I look to see it's Joe and he's throwing rocks at Natalia's window, I roll my eyes it's not my problem I say to myself walking to my closet.

I change from my clothes to my pajamas then lay on my bed, I get a text so I grab my phone to see it's Talitha and it's in a group text between her, me, Lulu and Jasper.

Litha 😂: are you two finish with that game yet? 10:30pm.

Skylar 🐵: no, not yet 10:30pm.

Jasp 🐻: yeah, Skylar's mom told us I need to leave so not yet 10:31pm.

Lu 😝: how long were you two playing for? 10:31pm.

Skylar 🐵: 10 hours 10:32pm

Litha 😂: you two were playing for 10 hours?! 😮 10:32pm.

Jasp 🐻: Skylar kept dying 10:33pm.

Skylar 🐵: no he's lying, he's the one that kept dying 10:33pm.

Lu 😝: well, I'm going to bed, night guy's see you tomorrow ✌10:34pm.

Japs 🐻: same night ✌10:34pm.

Litha 😂: night guy's 👋 10:35pm.

Skylar 🐵: night 👋🏃10:35pm.

After that I put my phone on my desk and stare up at the ceiling, I have a crush on Talitha for about a year now, I don't wanna tell her because I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I should just write a note saying I like her but it'll be anonymous I say to myself getting up grabbing some paper and a pencil.

After I'm done so I fold it up and leave it on my desk so I can put it in her locker tomorrow.

I get into bed and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So this is the first chapter of secret admirer, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.