You're talking crazy

( Talitha's, Lulu's, Skylar's and Jasper's outfits☝) ( Lulu has no hat) ( what somewhat happens in the video)

( next day)

-Skylar's POV-

How does it sound? I ask Jasper nervously, dude, you got it bad he replies laughing.

It's not funny dummy, I really like her and I want it to sound nice I tell him, he looks at me shock then smacks me and I look at him shock holding into my left cheek.

Why'd you slap me? I question looking at him, because you're talking crazy he says.

No I'm serious, I do really like her I replie then he slaps me again this time on my right cheek, you know what, just for that I'm still gonna do it I say sticking the poem in Talitha's locker.

He slaps me again stop slapping me I tell him slapping him back, ow, why'd you slap me? He questions holding his cheek.

Because you slapped me I replie then he slaps me again, whoa, you know your cheeks sounds different when they get slapped, listen he says chuckling slapping both of my cheeks.

Okay stop touching my face, you know I don't like anyone touching my face! I raise my voice a little and he stops with people looking at us.

Who are you to say I'm talking crazy, you like Lulu I say, that's different he replies.

How is it different? That means your talking crazy also I tell him and he slaps me so I slap him back then get into a slap fight.

-Talitha's POV-

Lulu and I are walking to my locker then we see Skylar and Jasper slapping each other.

What is going on? I question while Lulu and I look at them weirdly and they stop.

Nothing they both say moving out of the way, you two are weird Lulu tells them while I open my locker door and another note falls.

We know Jasper replies smirking, guy's look, here's another one I tell them picking it up.

What does it say? Lulu ask while I open it and start reading it.

As soon as I wake up, my head filled with you. The way I feel about you, oh if you already knew. I smile and giggle whenever you are around, and just a glimpse of you keeps me from feeling down.

From your,
Secret admirer.

It's a poem this time I tell them looking at it, awe, that's cute that they took the time to write you a poem Lulu says while I blush.

Ooh, somebody's blushing Skylar says smirking, Talitha has a crush Jasper also says smirking and they start picking on me.

Okay guy's, knock it off I tell them while the bell rings, I don't even know the person so how do I know if I actually like them if I don't know who the person is? I tell them while we all head to class.

But like in the poem said, whenever they are around you they smile so it has to be someone you do know Lulu tells me.

Then it has to be Logan I replie walking into class, you can't be serious? Skylar questions while we sit down at our desk.

What? He's cute I say looking at him because he's only 5 desk away, he feels me staring then he looks at me and smiles so I smile back.

Oh god, kill me Skylar and Jasper both say with the teacher walking in.

-Skylar's POV-

How can she think it's Logan? He's such a douchebag to Jasper and I and she still thinks he's cute? I say to myself.

Skylar I hear miss Parker call me, I shake off the thought and look at her what is 6 +7 X 5 equal? She ask me smirking.

She knows I'm not paying attention that's why she called me on 41 I say and she looks at me shock.

Correct she replies writing it on the board so I go back to my thought.

( lunch)

We walk out of class heading to our lockers, I get to my locker opening it and put my folder in it then close the door.

I walk up to Talitha at her locker you really like Logan huh? I ask her, she looks at me closing her locker yeah, I do she replies.

Then ask him I tell her, she looks at me shock are you crazy, no she replies.

Baby I mumble while Lulu and Jasper walk up to us, what we talking about? Jasper ask smiling.

I'm trying to convince Talitha to ask Logan that she likes him I replie, no way I'm doing that she says with Natalia walking up.

Hey loser she says, what are you doing in the 9th grade hall? I question.

I need money for lunch she tells me, what happen to the money I gave you? I ask.

I spent it all, come on I'm hungry she replies grabbing me pulling me into her and sticks her hand in my pocket taking my wallet out.

I'll pay you back she says taking out 5 bucks and throws my wallet at me, she walks off and we all look at her confused.

Your sister is weird Lulu tells me, yeah but she has a nice ass Jasper says looking at her butt.

I barley punch him dude I say glaring at him, sorry he mumbles while we contuine walking to the cafeteria

We get to the cafeteria waiting in line, after getting our food we all sit down at our table and start eating.

Talitha, there's your boy right there I tell her pointing behind her, she turns around to see Logan at the other table and he looks at her and smiles.

She turns around blushing just tell him I say, no way she replies taking a bite outta her grilled cheese.

Baby I mumble smirking while she playfully glares at me, dude, what are you doing? He whispers to me.

I'm making her think he was the one that keeps writing the notes and poem to her I whisper back.

But you are the one that's doing that he says, I know but if she ask him he'll think she is weird I replie.

You really want her to embarrass herself like that? He questions, I didn't think of that I mumble.

Skylar Talitha says so I look at her, yeah? I question.

Are we still going to your house after school? She ask, of course, we still can teach Lulu how to play because she sucks I replie smirking at her.

She glares at me I'm not that bad she says, you kept missing the person you were shooting at and you kept dying every 5 seconds Jasper tells her while we all laugh.

You guy's are jerks she says while we contuine eating.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Talitha is starting to have a crush on her secret admire but doesn't want to say it, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.

Merry Christmas