Asshole!

( Talitha's, Lulu's, Skylar's and Jasper's outfits☝) ( starts at 3:35 to 3:53) ( ignore the guy, I couldn't find an actual video so this is the closes thing I could find and if you want to watch it it's stranger things 2 season 2 episode 1) ( I'll change the video if I find a better video)

( next day) ( 3:45pm)

-Talitha's POV-

I walk up to my locker to see a pink rose on it, I smile blushing grabbing it and smell it and it smells really good.

I open my locker to see another note so I pick it up and open it and it says.

Dear crush,

I hope you like the rose I got you, hope you had a nice day.

P.S you look beautiful like always 😊

From your,
secret admirer.

I blush even more so I fold it putting it in my pocket and grab my backpack.

-Skylar's POV-

I'm at my locker getting my backpack and I see that Talitha walk up to her locker to see the pink rose I put on it.

She smiles blushing grabbing it and smells it, she opens her locker and the note falls so she picks it up.

After she reads it she blushes even more folding it up and put it in her pocket then gets her backpack.

I put my backpack on and shut my locker door walking up to Talitha what gots you so smiley? I ask her acting like I don't know.

The person left this on my locker she replies showing me the rose, wow, they must really like you if they got you a rose I say looking at it.

I know and they leave really cute notes she also says closing her locker, where's Lulu and Jasper? She ask while we walk to the front of the school.

They said they'll meet us at the bikes I replie with her nodding, we get to the bikes to see both Lulu and Jasper are waiting on his bike.

Finally, what took you? Jasper ask, don't get your underwear in a knot I replie grabbing mine while he playfully glares at me while Talitha and Lulu both giggle.

I get on and Talitha also gets on then we take off to my house, we get to my house walking in setting our stuff down.

We walk into the kitchen to see Natalia hey Nate I say smirking, she glares at me hey loser she replies while she says hi to everyone else.

Where's mom? I ask, she went shopping for dinner she says not looking away from her homework or whatever it is.

Let's go show them the game Jasper tells me, oh, that reminds me, here's the 10 dollars I owe you Natalia I tell her taking out my wallet and give her the 10 dollars I owe her.

Took you long enough she replies grabbing it while I shrug then Talitha, Lulu, Jasper and I head downstairs.

Why did you owe your sister 10 dollars for? Lulu ask, I stole 10 bucks from her the day Jasper and I was getting the game but we were 10 dollars short so I took 10 from her wallet I replie starting my Xbox and sit down next to Talitha.

( flashback) ( 4 days ago) ( Saturday)

I'm in my room and my phone rings so I answer it hello? I say into the phone.

Are you coming? Jasper questions, yes, I am, I just need another 10 dollars I replie looking around.

You don't have the right amout? He questions again, I don't know yet I say still looking around.

What you mean you don't know yet? He questions again, I'll be right there I tell him hanging up and run out of my room putting my wallet and phone in my pocket.

I get to Natalia's room so I run up to her nightstand and open the top one, I grab her underwear and look at it with a disgusted face then drop it.

Gross I whisper still looking then I found her wallet so I grab it and turn around opening it and dump the whole thing onto her bed which she only has 20 dollars in it.

What the hell are you doing? I hear Natalia so I look at her breathing heavily to see she's standing at her door.

I'll pay you back I tell her quickly grabbing the 10 dollars and put it in my pocket.

Bye I say to her running past her out of her bedroom door, I run downstairs with her following me.

Skylar! She yells while I get to the bottom of the stairs jumping the last 3 with her right behind me.

Skylar! She yells while I run to the kicthen, Skylar, get back here! She continues while I run past mom.

Hey, no running in the house and what's going on?! I hear mom yell to us, I get to the front door opening it and run out to my bike.

I run down the driveway with my bike Skylar, Skylar! Natalia is still yelling still chasing after me.

I get on it and look back to see she stopped on the sidewalk looking at me asshole! I hear her yell but I ignore her.

I look back again to see she has her arms up in the air and puts them back down by her sides with a shock/ what the fuck face but I keep on riding to the store.

( end of flashback)

I can't believe you actually did that Talitha says laughing, hey Jasper and I were desperate at the time I replie looking away from the screen to look at her.

I guess so if you were willing to get beat up Lulu speaks up, it's not the first she tried to beat me up I say looking back at the screen.

We sat here playing for 3 hours now they need to go home both Talitha and Lulu said bye to Natalia and now they are getting their shoes on.

Where's Jasper? I ask looking at them and they both point behind me so I turn around to see he's messing with Natalia again.

I sigh and walk up to him grabbing him by his shirt and pull him out bye Natalia he says to her.

I let go of him what is the matter with you? She's gonna punch you one of these days I whisper/yell to him.

Sorry but I know he replies getting his shoes on then puts his backpack on, I roll my eyes and open the door see you tomorrow I tell all of them hugging them but while they walk out closing the door while they do the same.

I head upstairs to my room and walk in and sit at my desk, I grab a pencil and paper and start doing my note but it's a peom this time and I'm doing one straight from my heart.

I really need to tell her I say to myself, no, I can't, what if she doesn't want to be friends anymore? I continue to argue with myself.

Hey loser, dinner is ready I hear Natalia say, I jump a little turning around holding onto my chest because she scared me.

You scared me I tell her, good, but come down before mom loses it again she replies walking out so I set my pencil down and follow her downstairs to the kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Skylar put a pink rose on Talitha's locker and she loved it now she's going to write a poem to her, what will happen in the next chapter? Read more to find out.