Are you okay?

( their outfits☝ for the next day) ( what happens in the video)

( same day)

-Skylar's POV-

I close the door and head upstairs to my room, I sit at my desk and start writing another note.

I can't believe she thinks it's Logan I say to myself mad/disgusted.

( next day)

I'm at Talitha's locker and I put the note in Skylar I hear Talitha say so I quickly turn around.

Oh jeeze, you scared me I say holding to my chest, she giggles I'm sorry but why are standing at my locker? She ask.

I can't wait to go to gym with my best friend? I replie, awe, that's sweet she says opening her locker and the note falls on the floor.

Is that another note? I question while she picks it up, let's see she says opening it up.

-Talitha's POV-

I read the note and it says.

Dear crush,

I see that you got the first note, I hope that you liked it and you look really beautiful today.

                                       From your,
                                       secret admirer.

What does it say? Skylar ask, all it said was that if I liked the first note and they said I look beautiful again I replie.

Wow, this person really likes you she tells me while I close my locker door, yeah, I guess they do but I still don't know who they are I say while we head to gym.

You'll figure it out she replies while we walk into the gym, I hope so I mumble while we walk into the locker room.

I change into my gym clothes while Skylar changes in the showers for no one can see she wears boxers because of her little friend.

I know she gots a penis because I've been her best friend since we were in diapers and she barley told Lulu and Jasper a year ago because we met them 2 years ago when we were in 6th grade.

After Skylar and I walk out of the locker room to already see Lulu and Jasper waiting.

I walk up to Lulu while Skylar walks up to Jasper so what are we gonna be doing for today? I ask Lulu.

Basketball she replies, yes, Skylar has been teaching me how to play I say.

Are you getting good at it? She ask, I can make a shot so that's good I replie.

Wow, before you couldn't even make one she says laughing, don't laugh and I know so I'm getting better I say.

Guess what, I got another note again I tell her, wow, this person really likes you she replies while our gym teacher comes out.

Okay, this side plays dodge ball, this side plays basketball she says pointing to each side and the side Lulu and I are on so we're playing basketball while Skylar and Jasper are playing dodge ball.

I grab a basketball and aim it and make a shot while the ball goes into the net.

Skyar I say so she looks to her right to see me make another shot and she smiles doing two thumbs up.

She gets hit in the face so both of our smiles disappears and she looks at the person then a bunch of kids throw the dodge balls at her face making her fall backwards landing on the ground.

I run up to her with Lulu and Jasper even our gym teacher are you okay? I  ask her and she sees us, we see blood coming out of her nose uh, no she says holding onto it.

Come on, let's get you to the nurse our gym teacher says helping her up, I'll take her I say.

Okay, that's fine she replies while she holds onto her nose while I help giude her to the nurses office.

We get to the nurses office um, miss Mitchell I say getting her attention, yes? She replies turning around. ( maia Mitchell)

She sees Skylar what happen? She questions walking up to her, dodge ball Skylar replies while miss Mitchell is handing her a tissue.

I sit down at a chair while Skylar sits on the bed do you got a headache? Miss Mitchell ask her.

Yes ma'am Skylar replies, okay, lay down and I'll give you a ice pack she tells her getting a ice pack.

I see Skylar falling asleep is that normal I question, yeah, she'll be fine she replies putting a ice pack on her head.

You can go back to class then come back after class she tells me, okay, I'll be back I say walking out.

( after class)

Lulu, Jasper and I walk out of the gym I'm gonna go check on Skylar I tell them, okay, we'll see you at lunch Lulu replies.

I nod and head back to the nurses office, I walk in to see miss Mitchell is not in here and Skylar is still asleep.

I set her clothes on the bed and I sit next to her feeling her forehead, she opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles.

You waited? She questions sitting up a little, no, I went back to class and class is over so I came back to check on you I replie.

Thanks she says getting up, I'll wait outside the door I tell her.

( after school)

How's your nose buddy? Jasper ask her while we are on the bikes heading to her house.

Still sore but I'm alright she replies, did it hurt? Lulu ask her and she looks at her like she's stupid.

Want me to throw a ball at you to see how it feels? She ask her, no, I'm good Lulu replies while I giggle.

We get to her house and get off her bike and we walk up, Angel runs up to us Angel! Skylar says smiling but she comes up to me instead.

Trader she says setting her backpack down, we head up to her room and sit on her bed and we start working on our school work.

I'm home! We hear Natalia yell up, don't care! Skylar yells back down.

Come here! Natalia yells to her while she groans getting up, be right back she says walking out.

-Skylar's POV-

What is it? I question walking into the kitchen, do you know where- she gets cut off by looking at me.

She walks up to me and grabs my face did somebody hit you? She questions, no, this is from dodge ball I replie.

She laughs do you know where the flashlight is? She ask me, I think it's in the shed I tell her while she nods.

Why? I question confused looking at her while she walks off, nothing she replies so I shrug it off and head back upstairs to my room.

What did your sister want? Jasper ask while I sit on my bed, she wanted to know where the flashlight was I replie.

Why? Lulu questions, I don't know, she didn't tell me why I say.

( 3 hours later)

Later guy's I tell them, later they replie while I was door and walk into the kitchen.

What's for dinner? I ask my mom, stake she replies while she looks at me and grabs my face.

What happen to you? She ask, dodge ball I replie while she let's go and looks at Natalia.

I swear I didn't do it this time Natalia says, she didn't hit me, it was dodge ball I tell her.

Okay well, be careful she says, I know mom I replie sitting next to Natalia at the table.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 3 done, sorry for any spelling mistakes. So Talitha got another note and Skylar got hit with dodge ball, what will happen in next chapter? Read more to find out.