Chapter 1 : Examination

Y/N's POV

   I am finally stepping inside U.A's gate. I'm so nervous, don't worry myself everything will be alright you will pass the test. You are doing this for your family, for yourself and for the innocent people that needs your help. Y/N you can do it!

You took a deep breath and stepped inside U.A's gate.

"Ow!" what the heck this was the moment of my life and it just got ruined by some person by bumping and making me falling on the ground.

"Do you even know how to walk properly?" A blonde boy arrogantly said, looking down on me. Wow this boy got the nerves, well his hair looks like it was blown up from a lab.

"You got the nerves young man, your the one who bumped on me and made me fall on the ground!" I said. Oh no people are looking.

"HUH? Me are you serious?!" He defended himself. Well I am still sitting here then I noticed the blood on my knees, great.

"Ouch!" I said when I started to feel a stinging pain on my knee. It was bleeding.

"Whatever,"  He just left me. Some rude guy.

I covered my wound using my quirk called "Imagination" I imagine things from my brain but if I use it too much I can have migranes for a week, it could be worse if I overpowered it, I would probably be in comma.

I imagined a first-aid kit to treat my wound. I felt weird because people's eyes were on me. Then I just walked away and went inside the building.

So the hero said that we will be having a practical test. It is about robots and each type of robot has a point. I need to be fast and careful.

"I'm so nervous," I heard someone mumble. He was rambling tons of words and people looked at him weirdly.

"Um, hello! What is your name?" I smiled at him.

"Uh, I'm Midoriya," He said.

"Nice to meet you! Let us do our best shall we?" I said.

"Yeah" His eyes seem to be brighter now. Atleast I calmed him down.

We waited for sometime and we started our practical exam. Then I saw him. That bastard looks really familiar I think I saw him at the news.

" The practical exam starts!"

I was walking in the alleys, I figured out  that this is where this robots way to go to the main area. I created a sword and sliced them.

I made my way to the main area where there were many buildings destroyed. I saw a girl, she was powerless, then the next thing I saw is the huge robot stomping on the girl. My eyes widened the boy I saw before punched that huge robot, I felt pathetic I just watched from the distance.

Like what happened in the past.

I snapped over my thoughts and ran to the girl to aid her. Then I looked over the boy, what the- his arms looks bad! I also need to aid him.

I created a ambulance bed and lightly place her on the bed. (idk what its called lol its the bed that doctors use for the patients to go to the hospital)

I immediately ran to the boy, his arms was uhm. I would puke right now, I created an ambulance bed and place him here. Not knowing what to do, I just created a healing wand that other doctors use(go with the flow haha) it healed him a little bit, but it still looks like a ragged mat covered with blood.

The recovery girl cam and healed the injured, all we need to do is wait for the results.

Author's Note

Hi um! This is my first time making a fanfic and a story. I hope you will like it. This chapter was pretty boring but if you like action then it would be fun for you. Don't be a silent reader, suggest me some ideas for this story, Sankyu!