Chapter 6 : Rescue Incident

Y/N's POV

Another day of school. My mind is somewhere out on the space. I'm thinking of new weapons that I'll make for activities.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Aizawa-sensei told us that we will have a little trip going to our activity place.

We went to the bus. Uraraka asked me if I want to sit with her then I saw Deku behind her.

"Sorry Ochako sit with Deku" I giggled and they blushed.

"Since when did we drop formalities?" Ochako asked.

"Just now? Were friends now aren't we" I said.

"Your right, It would be more awkward if were speaking formally" Midoriya giggled.

I find a seat that was available then I saw Todoroki with a space beside him. I was scared to ask since he was looking outside the window and giving a "leave me alone" vibe.

I still asked anyway.

"Shoto? Can I take the seat? I asked.

"Sure" He replied with no expression. Sometimes I ask myself if this guy has expressions other than being serious.

Then I remembered when I came from the rooftop to thank him, he was slurping cold soba. He looked so serious while saying"cold soba is really delicious".

I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" Todoroki asked.

"Nothing" I said and he leaned on the window.

On the edge of my eye, Ochako seems grinning at me.

Well ignore that for the moment.

I heard laughters from the other side. Our classmates were teasing Bakugou which I found it funny.

Ofcourse I joined in teasing him too.

"Shut up Old hag!" He said. I realized that I'm not affected by insults anymore unlike before, I was very fragile.

I'm back to my old strong self again thanks to my experiences.

I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder. Why is he leaning on my shoulder?

Lets just leave him be even I'm getting uncomfortable.

We're here Aizawa-sensei said.

"Y/N, what's going om with you and Todoroki?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

"It is nothing" I said. " He just fell asleep but I dont want to disturb him" I added.

"Sure, whatever you say" She said.

I tapped Shoto's shoulder and woke him up.

"Oh I'm sorry" He said with his boring expression again.

"Lets go" I said.

We went out of the bus. I heard the pro heroes, 13 and Eraser Head talking about All Might's absence.

I also saw Deku being worried about something. I also noticed that Ochako admiring 13.

After they explain what to do,we went beyond the gate and saw a portal on a faraway distance.

"Aizawa-sensei is that supposed to be here" I pointed the portal then as soon as we saw what came out, our pro heroes immediately shouted.

"Hello we are the League of Villains here to crush the symbol of peace" a man said. I studied his features and describe him in one word, creepy. He searched for All Might and now he looks clueless for his absence.

"13, Evacuate and protect the students!" Aizawa-sensei said.

"How about you I'm not leaving you to fight there alone!" 13 worriedly said, fear in her eyes.

"Just do it" he said. We observed Aizawa-sensei fight, he was very strong wiping all those villains. Then a shadow figure came to us. Bakugou flipped out.

"Bastard! Come here I'll kill you!" He said and flew to the shadow figure hoping that he made him unconscious but instead the shadow grew bigger and engulfed us.

The next thing I knew is I'm inside a ship and I found myself with Tsuyu, Mineta and Deku.

Mineta is being a perverted ass now. While Midoriya found a way.

He said that if he could do a whirl in the water , Tsuyu will have a successful job taking him out and the use of Mineta's quirk then it would be successful.

Mineta is an ass now. Well we tried to encourage him and it worked. Then I imagined a big tape to tie them incase Mineta's sticky quirk wores off.

We tried to escape and it worked. We saw Aizawa-sensei fighting with the villains by himself and is getting tired.

We went over to help him then...

"Stay away!" Aizawa-sensei warned.

"We came here to help!" I said.

"Just call for help!" He said.

I quickly ran near the gate then I saw a shadow figure infront of me. My body stiffen, then suddenly Bakugou bursts behind. I forgot about Midoriya! He can handle himself dont worry myself.

"You bastard!" He said. Wait there is no damage? How can we damage him?

"Bakugou! Find its body" I saw thirteen behind me with Ochako and Lida.

"Got ya!" Bakugou bursts his flames to its body. It did damage but the shadow just grew more.

"Lida ask for help!" I said. As Lida runs, I saw thirteen sucking the shadow through her fingertip.

I thought it was already okay but, its not. The tables turned around like what happened before.

There was a portal behind thirteen sucking her behind.

Ochako shouted then the next thing I knew was Midoriya is there shouting in horror.

I had a panic attack again, remembering the past.

Flashback

I was in my old house. It was on fire and I was the only one inside. The fire tried to engulf me. I can't use my quirk because I'm running out of oxygen.

Suddenly my brother came in.

He hold out his hand. I reached it, I thought its all okay. But its not. Someone shot him from the back. He uses his quirk to shield me.

In the end the pro heroes saved me but my brother was left burning in the house.

My parents look emotionless and dark.

After a year they have became cold to me. But as time goes down they learnt that its not my fault but a villain.

I joined U.A. because I wanna overcome my fear from the villains and save people who had a hard situation like me. And most of all, to get revenge to the one who killed my brother.

I got snapped out of my thoughts but still, my head is aching.

"Y/N!" I saw a figure and a wall of ice infront of me.

"Ah!" I shouted screaming in agony. Then I saw Todoroki.

To be continued?

Author's note

I know thay the series of events are not really accurate. Im sorry for thw inconvenience