Chapter 8 : Mall

Y/N 's POV

Me and Shoto were at the center of the mall waiting for the others then suddenly someone shouted my name.

"Y/N!" I saw Deku with Ochako waving to us. I also noticed our other classmates behind them waving.

I searched around for a certain someone but he is no where to be found.

"Let's go to the arcade" Deku said.

We agreed and went to the arcade.

"What the! The claw is loose its unfair!" I said, shouting to the claw machine.

"Look at Y/N haha" Kirishima laughed.

"What are you looking at Kirishima" I shot a glare.

"You see, there is a trick" He said and tried to get the stuff toy but he obviously failed.

"Heh, jokes on you" I laughed at Kirishima's expression.

"Let me try it" Shoto said. He tried to get the stuff toy and he almost got it.

"Shoot that was close!" I said.

"This game has some kind of cheat" He mumbles and went away from me.

We and Kirishima laughed. I think I'm getting closer and closer to my classmates. I bid goodbye to Kirishima and I tried to find Shoto but he is nowhere to be found. I'm getting bored so I ended up spying on Ochako and Deku.

I saw them laughing while playing. Awe, how cute.

I went to find Momo to ask if she can help me buy clothes. I walked closer and saw Shouto with her. Well, let them have fun.

He left me alone for her. Well its okay we need to get to know our classmates well.

I told Deku and Ochako that I would be going out for buying stuff and to get ideas for my new set of weapons in different parts of the mall.

But that wasn't the only reason. I just want to clear my mind off. Then I bumped into someone.

I looked up and I saw the blonde, the certain someone that I have been looking for.

"I get it bumping to someone is your trademark" He said.

"I'm sorry" I said. Bakugou sticked out his hand. Weird is he acting like an angel?

Well I took his hand anyway and stood up.

"Why are you alone?" He asked.

"Why didnt you come with us?" Instead of answering his question I shot another question to him.

"Is it not obvious?" He said.

"Because Deku is there" He added and I nodded.

"Well I'm getting bored with the others, so I went out to do something fun by myself" I said and he nodded.

"Can we go to Starbucks, I crave for coffee" I added and he nodded.

We went to Starbucks, a few walks aways from the arcade. Bakugou sat near the door as I order my favorite frappe.

"You seem very calm today" I said handing a frappe to him and sat.

"What?! I'm very cool since I was born!" He shouted attracting attention but soon the attention was gone.

"I see" I sighed.