Chapter 9.5? : After the Hangover

Y/N's POV

I woke up like its a usual day again. My parents are gone and -

Why is Mom here?

"Y/N, good morning!" My mom waved.

"Mom, Am I still dreaming?" I said.

"Nah, I'm here to watch over you" she said. Weird, I'm completely fine what do I need to worry about.

"Come on deary, sit down" my mom cheerfully said.

"Sure" I sat down and mom made me pancakes, yum.

"Thanks" I said. I spaced out thinking of my quirk.

"Mom" I called her.

"Yes?" She went to me and sat at the chair across me.

"Dad has a quirk called Imagination that I inherited it and.." I said curiously.

"And?" She asked.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"It is time for you to know" She said.

"You really don't know much about me" she added.

"They call me Fiery" She said.

"I already know it, I saw it about a thousand times in the TV" I sarcastically said.

"It is a fire quirk" she said and I told her to continue.

"This will only stay only on our family" she seriously said and I gulped not knowing what was going on.

"This quirk is from the branch of All for One" she said.

"What?" I asked.

"It is from the branch of One for All, an infamous quirk that was powerful" she continued and I gulped.

"Phoenix" she mumbled.

"Phoenix?" I asked.

"Yes, this quirk represents the power of the Phoenix" She seriously said and I laughed thinking it was a joke.

"I'm serious Y/N" She said coldly and I flinched. I apologized.

"How co-come me and my brother didn't i-inherited it?" I asked stuttering, my mom noticed that I was scared.

"I don't really know ha ha" she laughed. Wow the mood became 100 to 0 now.

She showed her palm that has a glowing mark. I looked shocked and I told myself why didn't I noticed this before.

"It only glows when I use my power, if I don't I'll just have this mark forever" She said. Oh thats why. She grinned.

"It is a pretty cool mark for a lifetime" I said.

"Probably" She said as she take a good look on her glowing mark

"Oh! I remembered our stove was broken! I need you to make me a new one!" She said. She can be serious at sometimes but she is a literal airhead.

"Geez, I'll make you a new one" I sighed.

"By the way how's dad? He is been working on the factory all day long" I said and suddenly a stove poofs out the table.

"He is fine, wow yahoo! Y/N thank you" she said and I mentally facepalmed. What an airhead.

"Well he didn't come home yesterday, the factory needs him the most since he has that imagination quirk" she sighed.

"How about you?" I asked if she was okay.

"I'm fine, I'm here to watch over you" she smiled.

"What for? I can literally handle myself without you guys" I said annoyed.

"I got used to it" I mumbled and I saw Mom's face softened.

"Geez, Mom I'm sorry" I said.

"Its okay, dear" she added.

"Mom, why did my brother died" I asked unsure why even though I had memory of it. But still I'm not sure if its just like a memory created by my imaginations. But she just said "You will know"

"I see, you still don't remember it" she mumbled. I shrugged it off.

"Well Mom! I'm going to school" I said and waved

Hi guys! This is only a chapter filler.... Or is there more about it? Freak I'm weird kill me please ;-;

Btw What I mean by "filler" means um giving some informations that some of the readers might ask themselves like "What is Y/N's mom's quirk" like that lol... Hope u understand lmao