Meeting Harry

James' POV

We heard the door open and we turned around quickly. The young adult looked like a carbon copy of me. Except for his eyes. Lily's eyes. This must be our son, Harry. He's so grown up!

Remus' POV

The door opened and we turned around. Harry was in the doorway. He looked really shocked, but then got out Veritaserum. Probably to check that we definitely are who we are. I (and the rest of the Order of the Phoenix) have taught him well.

Sirius' POV

Harry was in the doorway. I didn't go over to hug him because I should be dead. I saw him getting out Veritaserum. We have taught him well.

Harry's POV

I opened the door and see my parents, Sirius, Remus and Tonks huddled around Teddy. They all look like they've been crying. I got out Veritaserum and told them "Let's hope you aren't Death Eaters, impersonating my family members. Now, I will put you under Veritaserum. Remus first." Remus came over to me and sat down.
I asked him "What did Remus do when I was in Grimmauld Place in before the Battle of Hogwarts?" Remus replied with "I came to Grimmauld Place and asked you if I could come on to the adventure with you, Hermione and Ron. You refused and asked why. I said that Dora was an outcast now because I married her. I needed to get away. I didn't want Teddy to be a werewolf like me. You called me a coward and then I lost my temper and blasted you back on to the wall. Then I turned and went out the house." Sirius and my parents were looking really shocked. I said "OK, I think that's enough. You are definitely Remus Lupin." Remus blinked and his eyes went back to normal. He asked me "What did you ask me?" I replied "I asked you what happened when you came to Grimmauld Place before the Battle of Hogwarts." He looked horrified and told Sirius and my parents "I was angry and worried. I feel ashamed of what I did now." Sirius nodded and hugged Remus. My Dad joined the hug and then my Mum joined the hug after Remus beckoned her.

After I had interrogated the others and I was satisfied that they were really Sirius and my parents I sat on the sofa with them and asked them what I was like when I was a baby.