XIV- Blast Backwards

Cira's POV

I smiled bitterly reminiscing my last conversation with Luna.

Well at least she considered my feelings for her though. I know she still have some issues from the past that she needs to let go for me to get in.

I'm still willing to wait no matter how long. I will hold on to her words. I guess it just gives me hope. Hoping that someday she'll returned my love.

Leaving her will give her ample time to think as Cassy suggested. Absence makes the heart grows fonder she said. I hope it's not another plan of hers.

I huff harshly thinking of Cassy. Thinking of my mission.

My mission failed. The plan that we've plotted for so long is a failure. A failure will always be a failure.

They thought I won her over. Well, that's what I've also thought. I thought she loved me back. Am I that desperate?

I chuckled bitterly.

But I guess Fate won't let me use Luna for my own personal gain.

Good thing it failed. I can't believe that I'm somewhat happy that our plan failed. The burden has lifted off my chest.

I don't want to use her in my own battle. I should stand up on my own. And be the person that Luna deserves.

'I think it's time for me to face the monsters from the past with or without her.' I huff looking at a huge gate of the Ardiente property.

It's been so long since I've been here. Since they banished me from this place and stripped the name Ardiente from me.

A sad smile crept into my face.

'Am I ready?' I asked myself full of hesitations.

Then Luna and all the things I've gone through flashes on my mind, makes me a little bit braver.

The huge gate suddenly opened reavealing the vast majority of the property.

'It never changed.' I thought to myself seeing the forested area at the entrance of the property.

The property has four houses. And you need a car to reach each of the houses which was located in different directions of the estate.

The North House or the Casa Norte. We call it House of leadership. The main house where my grandfather or the alpha sùpremo resides. My grandfather is president of SSA. He was the one who controls all the activities of the three remaining houses. The North house is located at the heart of the property on top of a forested hill overviewing the whole estate. The only house that is visible from entrance of the estate.

The South House or the Casa Sur. Headed by my Tiya Consuelo the first born of the main branch. The house represents Intelligence. She manages an agency of spies and agents. I haven't seen my aunt that much during my childhood since the house she manage remains in the shadows or the grey area of the family. The house is located at the back of that hill opposite to the entrance. It's facing a lake before the mountain ranges.

The West House or the Casa Oeste. Headed by my Tiyo Fernando second born or the middle child of the main branch. The house represents Protection. Thus, he manages an agency of guards. The house is located at the West side of the property facing the plains and a stream connected from the waterfalls near the North House. The stream was also connected to the the lake near the South House the lake has an outlet to the sea.

Lasty the East House or Casa Este. Headed by my father Alejandro. The youngest child of the main branch. The house represents Servetude. Thus my father manages an agency of butlers/ personal bodyguards. And he himself is the butler of Juno the head of the Montague Empire and the matriach of the demi gods. The house is located facing the sea at the east side of the property.