XI - Smacks and Smooches

Cira's POV

"Ouch Luna! It hurts! Stop!" I whined while she's poking my wounds in my face.

I don't know how she even knows where I live, but damn! I wish she didn't know.

She just glared at me and continue to examine my face.

"OUCH!" I almost screamed in pain but pouted after seeing her wanting to kill me at that very moment.

"Shut up! Where did you get this?!" She asked very annoyed pointing at my bruises.

Flashback

I went home late yesterday since my "girlfriend" a.k.a. Luna the Dragon wants me to finish reviewing all entries for our school paper today. She will be editing it tomorrow. And so I did.

So here I am walking alone toward the parking area where my bike a.k.a pedal bike is parked.

"Hey Cira! Why are you still here?" Carly asked waving her hand, seeing me in the pathway.

By the way Carly is that nerd that I'd help before. The ones with many books in the hallway. The book worm. Yup! Exactly. That one.

"I should ask you the same Carly." I answered seeing her with a bunch of books again.

She smiled timidly and shyly walks besides me.

"I have a project to finish and as you can see I haven't finished it yet and the library was already close so I have to bring it home." She answered showing her books.

'Wow! What a model student.' I can't help but raised my brows in amusement.

"How about you?" She asked curiously.

I huff tiredly pulling my backpack.

"I have to finish reviewing all the entries for our school paper. Luna will be needing it tomorrow so here I am. Tired and hungry." I answered rubbing my tummy.

She chuckled when she heard it grumble.

"I've been busy today. I don't even remember eating my lunch. I went directly to our office after class. Luna is so demanding." I continued ranting gesturing my hands.

"That's why I haven't seen you today." She nodded realizing.

"By the way, Kieth was also looking for you this morning." She informed worriedly.

"Huh? What? I thought he's still suspended. What is he doing here?" I asked quizzicaly.

"Hmmm.. I don't know.. He did not go to class. He was just looking all over for you." She shrugged.

"Okay." I answered still confused on why Kieth was searching for me.

"I'm glad he did not find you though. I'm sure he will do no good if ever he'll find you. He seemed so angry." She said and look at me very concerned.

I just nod at her as I reached in my bike.

"That's your ride home?" She asked with her face full of amazement.

"Uhuh. This is my ride." I said nonchalantly as I tapped my bike.

She nodded still gawking at my bicycle.

"Cool! T-" but before she can utter another word she was cut off by no other than Kieth.

"At last I found you Cira!!." His roared like a lion making Carly jump off her feet.