VI - Rumors

Luna's POV

"Could you two knock it off!" I snapped angrily at the two idiots who are still arguing.

"But she started it." Kieth whined like a kid glaring at Cira who are two seats away from him. The left side of his eye and bridge of his nose were now purple due to the recent incident involving me and Cira.

"What? I did not do anything!!" Cira argued back. The huge bump on her forehead was alrealy visible now that she look a like a unicorn.

"Why did you have to steal her from me?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked confusedly.

Yup! Until now this idiot doesn't know the chaos that she had cause. I don't know if she's just playing innocent or she's just an idiot.

"Why did you have grope her ass?"

"It was an accident! Your so called friend pushed me you moron!" She retaliated very annoyed.

I shook my head listening to these kids. It seems that they ever listen to what I am saying. Such a waste of time.

I huffed annoyed.

Flashback

Day started normal the new thing happening was most students are alway eyeing us. Yeah me and that Cira. After that incident at the gym, we become the school's number one OTP. Pictures of me and Cira in that uncompromising moment spread throughout the school turning all students go loco. Can you believe that shit?

"What are you looking at?" As ask some students who are looking at me while I'm trying to put my things on my locker.

The two just shook their heads no and leave hastily, afraid that I caught them staring and deciphering me.

'The fuck with those people?'

I walk towards my class scrunching my brows very irate on what is happening when Keith suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Is it true Luna?" He asked anxiously.

"What?"

"That you and that Cira are together? There were pictures of you and Cira that..that argh! are circulating throughout the campus." He huff very frustrated

"No." I answered quickly rolling my eyes.

'Oh god! Can my life be this lucky?!'

"Okay good. I thought, she already stole you from me." He said very relieve.

'The fuck with this guy?' I scrunched my brows in distaste hearing what he said.

"That's all I want to know Luna. See you babe." He said happily before he leaves.

I'm still scrunching my brows looking at him questioningly before I shook my head to erase those thoughts on how obsessive he is to me.

I guess this is really my lucky day. Cira suddenly appeared walking hastily in front of me as I about to enter our english class.

Yep! So when I enter the class, most of my classmate including Dione are looking at me amusedly. And so I glared at all of them which makes them divert all their attention anywhere but me.

Dione on the other hand smirked at me and whisphered LuCir as I seated beside her, making some of my classmates giggled.

"Shut up!" I hissed doesn't want to hear any dumb delusions.