XXI - My Forever Sassy Queen

Luna's POV

"It's been awhile."

The wind blows coldly as the sky starts turning grey. Just like the sadness that I am feeling right now. I will forever will feel this longing towards her.

"I- I'm sorry I haven't visited you." I said really ashamed that I nearly forgot her.

"I was not myself this past few weeks. But it doesn't meant I didn't miss you. " I said as I sit beside the gravestone and put the flowers which I constantly bring her.

"I miss you a lot." My voice crack as my tears starts to fall. I just can't help it.

"I wish you are still here with me." I cried even more. My heart is breaking everytime I am here.

Then a drop of rain started to fall like it was mourning with me.

"We could've bond more. But fate just gave us too little time. Too little time to know you more."

"But despite of that. I know you never love me less." I breathe deeply.

"I love you so much."

I cried and cried as I pour my heart's out.

The rain continues to pour but I can't feel it.

"You should take care of yourself sprout. She wouldn't like it if you're gonna get sick." My dad suddenly speak with his umbrella sheltering me. He smiled a little.

"I'm sorry dad. I just get so emotional whenever I'm visiting her." I stand up as I wipe my tears.

I hug him like I am borrowing some strength from him.

"I understand. I myself cannot fathom that she's already gone. The pains are always be there but we have to move on. But it doesn't mean that we will forget her. She's always in our heart."

"I know dad." I smiled a little at him.

Flash back

"Cira!I screamed as I woke up. I was panting hardly. I was sweating cold and my body is shivering.

"Luna! Thank God you're awake!" I saw Thea speaks in relief. She looks so worried about me.

Then I noticed that I am in a white room. Maybe a clinic or something. My heart is still beating erratically with Cira still on my mind.

"Where is Cira?!" I asked  worriedly at Thea. My eyes starts to cloud with tears with all those bad bad dream I had. I hope it's all just a dream. Please! I can't bear the thought that I did that to Cira. No I can't accept it.

Thea just look at me in sympathy and that made me realized that I am not dreaming at all. I really did killed Cira.

"Nooo! Where is she?! I want to see her Thea! Please let me see her!!" I cried even more and then I went hysterical.

"Please! Please! I want to see her!!" I hurriedly get  off of my bed as I took off my IVs

Thea hugged me tightly trying to calm me. She knows I am really in pain right now. I'm in hysteria.

"Calm down Luna. Please. I promise to bring you to her if you just calm down." She sobbed and pleaded while still hugging me.

She's trying to at least take my pain away but she just can't. This is so unbearable that I just wanted to die.

I just can't accept that Cira is gone. And now for good. I can't forgive myself. I am the one who cause her demise.

'I really love her.'