Chapter 11

[Baekhyun's POV]

"I'm home-- Hera?"

"Oh. You're home. Hera wanted to see if you're okay. So what did the doctor say?"

"Huh? Oh. I just need to rest. It's just fatigue."

It's not like you totally went to a doctor. I mean the psychiatrist was a doctor but-- ah I don't know what I'm saying. I'm sorry fkr lying.

"Hey, you feeling better?"

"Yeah. I think so, Hera."

"Did you like the porridge?"

"Yeah. Thanks for that. I'm just going to rest. I'm tired."

I passed by Hera as I went upstairs. I don't want to see her right now. I don't know but that's what I felt.

"He's just tired, that's all. Here. Have some macaroons. I bought it yesterday."

"Thank you but I think I should get home now."

That's what I heard before I really went upstairs. I want to avoid Hera for now. I'm crazy right? It's not like she did something wrong. But... but every time I see her, my heart.. It feels like hell. Even I don't know the reason why I'm feeling like this.

[Next Morning]

"Baekhyun, wake up."

"What now?"

"You have a visitor downstairs."

"Who?"

"You're high school friend"

"Junmyeon!?"

She just nodded while smiling so I quickly got up and went downstairs that I almost fell.

"Are you that excited to see me?"

"Excited who? Why are you visiting early in the morning?"

"Long time no see Baekhyun."

"Same."

He was one of my high school classmate. And also a friend but he's one year older. We were in the same band back then. Memories.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Kind of. Haha"

"I'm recruiting members."

"For what?"

"Band. I need you as my vocalist. Is it okay with you?"

"Ofcourse! I kinda miss singing too. When will we start?"

"If it's okay with you let's meet later. 5pm, we'll start practicing."

"Sure!"

"Then, see you later!"