Chapter 35

I suddenly feel scared. Not because someone wants to kill me, but because Hera is with me. What should I do?

"Who do you think you are to kill a person?"

"Stay out of this lady. If you don't want to be involved."

"He's my friend so why am I not involved!? Huh? You all, get lost."

I pulled Hera close to me. What is she doing!? She'll be in big trouble if she keep being like this.

*whispers* "Stay out of this Hera."

"I can't. How can I let you be beaten by these jerks? Tsk. Trust me I can handle myself. I learned martial arts remember?"

*phone rings*

"Yes boss."

Boss? Who could it probably be?

"You have to come with us."

Is this the end of me? Tsk.

Two men are about to come infront me when suddenly Hera kicked them, pulled me and we started running. Seriously! Even in this generation she is this brave enough to kick these 2 men?

"Hey! Why did you do that!?"

"Shut up and just run!"

We just ran and ran and ran until we saw a dark narrow place. We are slightly far from them so we decided to hid ourselves inside a big trash bin.

"Where the hell are those two!? Find them immediately! Especially that goddamn girl! Fuck it hurts!"

It's really a wrong move that she kicked those two. Now, they have their eyes on her. I'm thankful that she saved my life, for the second time. But I can't let her be in danger anymore. I've lost her once, but never will again.

"Hera!"

Shit!