Chapter 15

After finishing the song "Love Song", EXO sang "Drop That"

And right after, Baekhyun started to sing a ballad titled "Beautiful"

[PLAY THE SONG INSIDE THE MEDIA FOR BACKGROUND MUSIC]

While singing, he thought this is really a great opportunity for him to let others see not just his talent but also the talent of his bandmates. He's glad that the people here are enjoying their performances.

[Baekhyun's POV]

Is that Hera? What is she doing here?

Is she that beautiful? Am I looking at a goddess or what? Ever since I met her she's been beautiful in my eyes but now, she looks more beautiful. But it's really weird. Why do I still get the feeling that I met her before? Somewhere? And I can see her in my visions.

We took a break and the event goes on. My throat kinda hurts but I feel happy that I can sing on stage again.

"Mr. Byun?"

"Yes?"

"I'm from SM Entertainment. I would like to talk to you about few things, is it okay with you?"

"Ah yes."

[After 5 mins]

I can't believe it. Am I finally going to be an artist? A singer? He said he can help me become a singer.

"I saw your potential and passion for singing. Seeing you onstage, you look cool."

I received a wonderful compliment earlier. I can't believe it, really. He wants me to go an audition next week. He even gave me his calling card. I'm really happy!

"Baekhyun?"

"Oh Hera."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm a performer here. I sang earlier. Didn't you see me? How about you?"

"No, I didn't. So you're the who's singing. You've got a wonderful voice. Haha. Anyway, I'm here because I've been invited by my old classmate."

"Ahh."

After Hera responded, there was only silence between us. The awkwardness is suffocating not until Hera spoke again.

"Baekhyun... Why are you being like this towards me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been acting cold towards me. It's... It's like you're avoiding me."

"Why would I avoid you?"

"I'm going to ask the same thing. Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You didn't."

"Then what is it? I feel uncomfortable when you treat me like that."

"Hera,

let's end our friendship."