Chapter 4 - Finntaine?

Fontaine POV

I woke up earlier than everyone because it was my turn to cook breakfast. My cooking skills were perfect unless I didn't had one of the ingredients, I hated it when that happened. Since mom made oatmeal yesterday I decided to go for some pancakes, fruits, toasts with butter, and some juice. I always did pancakes with forms, it was fun and I loved it. I had recently started to learn how to make a drawing with them. I must say it was hard as hell. My legs were moving almost on their own as soon as I turned on the music. I love different types, but right now I had kpop, I loved their dancing routines! As I danced and cooked I decided that I could also do some bacon and boiled eggs to fill ourselves up some more. I sang, danced, and cooked with passion, it was relaxing and it made me happy. Once I heard everyone coming I turned down the music and started to put everything into place. I was clearly the last person to sit down with my plate. And my morning started pretty normal if I may say so.

"Good morning honey" my parents said as they passed by my side, each leaving a kiss in my cheeks.

"Good morning mom, dad. Where is Ant? Usually he wakes up ready to devour anything placed in front of him..." I asked as I served Ant's plate.

"We already saw him, he said to give him a minute or so" mom answered me as she took a bite.

"Good, I don't want to have to reheat nothing" I muttered as I put Ant's plate in its rightful place in our table.

"Fontaine I swear you were a professional chef in your past life" dad said as he ate with pleasure.

"Thanks dad" I said as I started filling my plate.

Dad, mom, and I had talked about my kiss with Finn about a week or so ago. And dad took it as well as he could, he was happy that I was happy. As soon as Ant arrived he smiled at everyone in the dining room, which was also the kitchen. He greeted me and thanked me for the food, he immediately sate down. I followed him, we all said our thanks and started eating. As we ate, my family and I started talking about some projects for the Junior Nektons. As soon as we finished eating I went back to my room in order to read some chapters of a novel I had started. My bed was soft and comfortable, I was always happy and calm in my room. Only Ant entered my room without knocking, and he stayed in the door. Everyone knew I liked my privacy, clearly sometimes Ant traspassed, but that was rare. By the time I had read two chapters I was bored, somehow I was high on adrenaline.

I decided to get up and practice some songs. I knew how to play various instruments, but the guitar was my thing. Dad had handed me the letter back, and now it rested inside a crystal bottle. Pretty cheesy and all but it looked adorable, especially with the cap on the bottle. After a smooth check on my guitar strings I finally started playing. I decided fo practice some soft melodies, slow and smooth. I felt at peace, I had barely duties for the day, and I simply wanted to have some peace. I didn't went far practicing when suddenly someone knocked on my door. A paper was slipped above it, and fell a feet or so away from the door. I frowned and picked it up. It had Ant's handwriting.

Hey sis,

I found out some stuff about fanfictions that are these things one writes or reads and basically you can write about your favorite books or shows or whatever man​. Most people write in order to see their favorite couples have a better or stronger relationship. I also found that famous couples are known as ships, and they have names. Usually the names are a mix of the couple's names. Say hello to yours... Finntaine!

With love your amazing baby bro~

As soon as I read the letter I blushed as many shades of red as I could imagine. How dare he make fun of my crush on Finn? And first of all... how did he found out about ships?! He only reads comics and I doubt those even have decent couples! I, on the other hand, love reading novels and history books, now there one can find the coolest and weirdest couples! I sighed when I realized that it sounded perfect, Finntaine. My face warmed up as I thought about Finn, what was he doing? Where was he? Holding that thought though, he did still had my old communicator... Which he stole from me when we were barely knowing each other. I remember that day clearly, one of the first times he made blush.