Manga/Webtoon 186-190

186) Honeymoon wa Anata to

Other name(s): ハネムーンはあなたと ; Backwards Honeymoon
Author(s): Leigh Michaels
Status: Completed
Genre(s): Josei, Romance
Plot(s): Millionairess Kathryn is preparing for what is being called the wedding of the century. It is not a marriage of love, but her father believes they are a good match. Everything is turned upside down, however, when she finds out her husband-to-be is only after her fortune! Her father is still none the wiser. Throwing off her wedding dress, Kathryn decides to run away from her wedding, with the help of Jonah, a man she meets in the garden. She offers Jonah a deal - "Marry me" - and their strange but thrilling elopement begins!

187) Suna no Meiro

Alternatives: 砂の迷路 ; The Arabian Mistress
Author(s): Lynne Graham
Status: Completed
Genres: Josei, Romance
Plots: Begging for Prince Tariq Shadad ibn Zachir's mercy is the last thing Faye wants to do. She hasn't seen Tariq for a whole year...since their ill-fated wedding. But as Faye's brother remains imprisoned in her husband's country of Jumar, she learns that only Tariq has the power to grant his freedom. Faye expects her meeting with the man she married to be difficult, but Tariq's ultimatum takes her breath away: become his mistress and her brother will be released. As her decision takes her to the Middle East, her bitter feelings for Tariq begin to change, and she becomes more than just a mistress to this powerful Sheikh.

188) Uragiri no Butoukai

Alternatives: 裏切りの舞踏会 ; Claiming His Pregnant Wife
Author(s): Kim Lawrence
Status: Completed
Genres: Josei, One shot, Romance
Plots: When Francesco Romanelli met Erin Foyle, they were married within days--but it took just a month for their marriage to fall apart-- Believing her husband to be nothing more than a cheat, Erin starts divorce proceedings. But though she won't be Francesco's wife, she will never be free of him--she is pregnant with his child. Francesco discovers Erin is pregnant-- how dare she keep it from him? If he has his way, the divorce will never happen. He's on a mission to reclaim her--as his wife and in his bed....

189) Itsuwari no Kekkonyubiwa

Alternatives: 偽りの結婚指輪 ; Itsuwari no Kekkon Yubiwa ; Wife by Agreement
Author(s): Kim Lawrence
Status: Completed
Genres: Josei, Romance
Plots: "Hannah, will you marry me?" The proposal from Ethan, a man she loves, should have been the happiest moment of her life... If the marriage wasn't just a contract. Hannah was hired as a nanny after Ethan's wife passed away, then Ethan asks her to be "a mother to his children." Hannah wants to be loved as a woman, but it seems Ethan cannot forget about his late wife... When will he realize Hannah's true feelings?

190) Shouhin wa Okuman Chouja!

Alternatives: 賞品は億万長者! ; A Date with a Billionaire ; Shouhin wa Okumanchouja!
Author(s): Julianna Morris
Status: Completed
Genres: Josei, Romance
Plots: "You've been chosen to date a billionaire!" Beth is startled to receive such a phone call. It appears her neighbor entered her in a competition without telling her! The prize is a date with Kane, a famous billionaire, but Beth is not interested and rejects this golden opportunity. The news reaches Kane and his heart is ignited-- no woman could ever reject him, could she? His pride hurt, Kane vows to win over Beth's heart