Manga/Webtoon 196-200

196) Erotic Fairy Tales - The Little Mermaid

Other name(s): えろ♥めるへん 人魚姫
Author(s): Takano Yumi
Status: Completed
Genres: Fantasy, Josei, Mature, Romance, Smut
Plot(s): Lotte has always been fascinated by the surface world, but mermaids are forbidden to ever have contact with humans. One day, she finds a handsome young man adrift in a shipwreck and takes him to shore. More obsessed with the surface than ever, Lotte jumps at the chance to become human when a demon named J offers her a magic potion. But there's more to J's potion—and his intentions—than meets the eye...

197) Kodoku na Fugou

Alternatives: 孤独な富豪 ; One Summer in Italy...
Author(s): Lucy Gordon
Status: Completed
Genres: Drama, Josei, Romance
Plots: Just before her return to England, Holly discovers in her luggage the valuable painting she had sketched earlier. She had become entangled in an unthinkable crime... She was deceived by a man she trusted! Jumping on to a train bound for Rome, she runs into a compartment in the first-class carriage. There, she encounters Matteo, a sharp justice who immediately realises she is on the run. However for an unknown reason, he does not hand her over to the police, and instead takes her back to his mansion. As he confiscates her passport, she starts to worry about what lies ahead...

198) Marriage Wanted

Author(s): Debbie macomber
Status: Completed
Genres: Josei, One shot, Romance,
Plots: Savannah lives in the world of love and romance as a bridal coordinator, and the man who believes in none of it is Dash, a divorce lawyer. With completely opposite views on marriage, they clash over Savannah taking on Dash's sister's wedding! Whose position is stronger...and who can prove it?

199) Valentine Nanka Kowakunai!?

Author(s): Ikeyamada Go,
Status: Completed
Genres: Comedy, One shot, Romance, Shoujo
Plots: Moe-chan plans to give Kyou-kun her homemade chocolate. However, will she be able to do this when the rest of the male student population is after it also? the sequel to Ookami Nanka Kowaikunai!?

200) Sabaku no Yuuwaku

Alternatives: 砂漠の誘惑シリーズ ; 砂漠の誘惑シリーズ I だまされた花嫁 ; 砂漠の誘惑シリーズ II 愛を捨てたシーク ; Ai o Suteta Sheikh ; Damasareta Hanayome ; The Sheikh's Contract Bride ; The Sheikh's Reluctant Bride
Author(s): Teresa Southwick
Status: Completed
Genres: Josei, Romance
Plots: Beth would do anything for her twin sister, Addie, who has been betrothed to a sheikh from young age and has led a life of high expectation and heavy responsibility. Beth, unlike her sister, spent a lonesome childhood receiving little attention from her parents. The twins have grown up trusting and depending on each other. As the day of meeting the sheikh nears, Addie confides in Beth with her secret love for another man. To save her dearest Addie, Beth decides to go to the desert kingdom of Bha'Khar, pretending to be her twin sister! After her mother's death, Jessica grows up in a foster care believing herself to be an orphan. The discovery of her mother's family in Bha'Khar, a desert kingdom far away from the States, fills her with much wonder and anxiety. As she leaves for Bha'Khar, she is surprised to find a royal yet as well as Sheikh Kardahl, second in line to the throne, waiting for her. To Jessica's amazement, he says, "You are my betrothed, chosen by my family. You are my bride."