Manga/Webtoon 221-225

221) Stay with the CEO

Other name(s):
Genre(s): Drama, Romance, Comedy
Author(s): Youngdream
Status: Completed
Plots: Yan Jing has always believed that there is nothing she can't do in this world until she meets her imperious boss...

222) One Day

Other name(s):
Genre(s): Drama, Romance
Author(s): Pan
Status: Completed
Plots: Although the city is big, although we don't know each other, we may have walked past each other on the road. Maybe we love to read the same book, love to listen to the same song. Maybe we will fall in love but the expiration date of love is only One Day.  While in that day, we see the real each other, and forever engraved each other in our lives.

223) Love live Cherry Blossoms

Other name(s): Love is a Cherry Color
Genre(s): Shoujo, School life, Romance
Author(s): SCNE
Status: Completed
Plots: Xiao Lu had a crush on a senior back in junior high and follows him to high school, where she encounters a young lady who also likes the same guy! However, Xiao Lu encounters another guy… What will be her fate?

Opinion: Sa bonus chapter story ng parents ni xia, nakakalungkot. Maiiyak ka! Sabi nga nila, kung ano pa matagal mong plinano na sabihin o gawin mauudlot ito na mauudlot.

224) I Was XXX By My Idol

Other name(s):
Genre(s): Drama, Romance
Author(s): Young Dream
Status: Completed
Plots: Broken up with boyfriend, she was walking angrily and sadly on the street and ran into a man. The next day she woke up and found herself in the bed with her dream idol Ji Chen! is it crazy? The following paparazzi pushes her into a dilemma- to become his girlfriend or.

225) Ryouko no Shinrei Jikenbo

Other name(s): Ryoukos Case Book of Spirits

Genre(s): Horror, Mystery, Drama, Romance,  Shoujo, Sci-fi
Author's name(s): Chie Shinohara

Status: Completed
Plots: Ryouko Midorikawa is a girl in her first year of high school. One day she finds her pet cat Pow drowned in the bathtub. Ryouko knows that he hated water, so she doesn't believe he died by accident. The same night, strange things start happening around her. This is the beginning of her strange encounters with spirits, but also the path, which leads to the man she loves.