~{Chapter 3}~

~Shino's POV~

Shino sat on his bed reading the book {Y/N} gave him when his bug came back.

"Wha-" Shino blushed. "She-?" The bug returned to Shino. He was shocked. He stared at the book thinking about her. "{Y/N}...." He mumbled then shook his head and continued reading.

He couldn't get her out of his head for the rest of the night.

~{Y/N} POV~

You woke up and looked around your room. You smiled and jumped out of bed.

"Morning..." You heard a familiar voice and looked at Shino.

{Don't worry, you are wearing pajamas lol}

"AH!! How did you get in here?!" You almost had a heart attack. You placed a hand on your heart and breathed heavily.

"Sorry, you left your window unlocked," he took a step closer, "anyway, Kurenai-sensei wanted me to tell everyone that we have a mission tomorrow and today she will give us the details, I'm recruiting the team..." He looked down. Something was on his mind, but then you remembered yesterday. One of his bugs caught you calling him cute. You turned red just thinking about.

He looked at you, "Here's your book back," he handed you your book, "thanks for letting me borrow it..."

You smiled and took the book back, "You're welcome,"

Shino nods and walks to the window and opens it. He pauses, "You know," he started, "you look cute when you smile..." He looks at you then jumps out the window.

You stood there turning redder and redder. "Heh," you looked down at your book, "Thanks.." you say to yourself, knowing he's not there but you shake your head. "Gotta get ready," you put your book back and feed {B/N} then begin to get dressed and brush your teeth and hair.

You head out and start jumping to where you're supposed to meet. You spot Hinata and call out to her then join her as she walks to the teams meeting destination.

"Oh, hey {Y/N}!" She smiles. "I guess Shino told you about the mission?"

You nodded, "Yep, I can't wait! Are you excited?"

She nods and smiles, "Indeed! It's been so long since we had a mission,"

You smiled then thought for a second, "Hinata?"

"Hm?" She looks at you.

"How would you react if I told you I like someone from our team?" You looked at her.

Hinata stares at you, "It's Shino is it,"

You slowly raised your shoulders as you said, "Yeeeessss?"

Hinata clapped her hands, "Oh my gosh! I knew it!! You only knew him for a day!! How is that possible?!,"

You blushed, "I don't know! It's just fanfic logic!"

She raises an eyebrow in confusion at that statement but you just carried on and she just shrugged it off and did so as well.