~{Chapter 9}~

Shino was slowing himself down to check on {Y/N} in the back of the group to make sure she was alrig-

       "{Y/N}?" He asked as he didn't see her anywhere. He began to panic and quickly moved his way towards the front where Kurenai-Sensei was.

        She noticed his approach and turned her head to him, "Shino? What's wrong?"

        "It's {Y/N}- she's missing.." He said with regret in his voice. "Damnit.. I should've had a closer eye on her..." He mumbled to himself, annoyed.

Kurenai-Sensei nodded and paused, everyone else following the same motion.

"She most likely ran into one of the traps that you weren't able to identify- so if that's the cas-"

"It means the men who placed the traps keep watch of the traps, and since these traps are guarding the hideout- we can safely assume that these men are also in ties to the inventor's abduction." He cuts her off. He was getting impatient and wanted to get moving as quickly as possible.

Kurenai-Sensei nodded, "Correct. Which means there's no need to rush. They know we're here now so we must think rationally about this. A stealth attack won't work anymore.."

"Then lets think of something, quick-"

Kiba and Hinata nod together and they all gather up and make themselves a new plan of attack.

Don't worry {Y/N}... were coming. Shino thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LET ME GO YOU STINKBUG!" You've been shouting insults like these ever since you and the kidnapper made it to the hideout.

"Shut up already!" The man who took you in shouted from the other room. He was talking to who you would assume is his boss since he was in this some sort of area that looked way nicer than the others.

You examined the open space of the dome like hideout. It was filled with boxes and resources from different areas.

"Smugglers..." you huffed as you then looked at the other man in the cage with you. "Are you the inventor? The one with the new tech and stuff?" You already knew the answer, but you had to be sure.

"Yeah.. whose asking?" He turned his head to you and saw the band. "Ah, I see- you're apart of that rescue team huh?"

"You knew we were coming?" You we're confused by this.

"You expect me not to know? I'm an inventor with very important documents. Why wouldn't a rescue team come for me when I suddenly disappear?!" He was getting a bit annoyed at these stupid questions, so you decided to leave the grumpy man alone. No need to cause a commotion, right?

"What a dung beetle.." you huffed under your breath as you began to notice a bug flying around. It wasn't Shino's... but it sure did remind you of him. You sighed and scooted to a corner in the cage you were being held in. You were alone- you glanced at the old man- well, you felt alone. But you were mostly just terrified of the situation you were in.

Guards were everywhere. There was no way of exiting. No one you could manipulate into giving you the keys. It was all just a mess.

"Stop your crying..." the old man groaned, "There's no need for that," he stated, "You had others with you didn't you?"

You didn't notice your slight panicked tears until he mentioned it. You were too busy thinking of Shino and the others. Hoping they were okay. Not like you should be thinking of that anyway! You ARE the one in a cage right now! If anyone should be worried it should be them!

"You're right.." you sniffed as you started to wipe your tears quickly and sit up straight. "And yes, five others were with me but one stayed behind to protect our things-" she smiled, "The other four are on their way now," you immediately groaned, "I'm such an idiot! I should've saw the damn trap!" You began to go on about your mistake. The inventor just nodded and rolled his eyes the entire time of the rant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They really thought I was just gonna sit around and watch their stuff?! HAH! That's funny-" the messy blonde kid grinned as he was jumping around towards the direction everyone else went.

Oh boy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHATS UP MY COOL CATS AND KITTENS?! ITS YA GAL- CRINGY MC BLU.

Im still surprised that this story is still keeping up. It's insane! Thank you all!

Can't believe I made this story when I was 14, stopped at 15 and now I'm 17. Holy moly.

And don't get me started on how cringy I thought this whole story was when I read it again. UGH!! Disturbing.

But yes, here I am, with an UPDATE! WHOO HOO!

But uh yeah, I guess I'll go ahead and finish up this story.

Buh bye!