Chapter 10

Milly's pov

So Jon walks up and asks me out on a date I say yes I mean come on he's my boyfriend and the whole crazy bad guy good guy solver of injustice thing makes him that much more sexy and hot. Ok so I'm getting ready for mine and Jon's date I have on ripped black skinny jeans a Shield Hounds of Justice crop top with a short black lather jacket because he told me not to dress up. I think it makes him feel underdressed that, he knows I don't like dresses or a combination of the 2.

Jon's pov

Ok so I'm getting ready for mine and Milly's date at one of Milly's favorite places auto bond racing. So I have on jeans with her t-shirt (WWE shirt like our Shield shirt just her logo on it) and my brown leather jacket. I tie my shoes and walk out to the kitchen and when Milly walks in my first and only thought is damn the Shield shirts never looked that good. 

Milly's pov

Ok so I walk into the kitchen to see Jon and he's drooling so I ask him how I look and he just nods his head and I can not help but laugh at him. So we get in the car and Jon's driving and he keeps looking over at me so I just sit there and smile at him. When we get there he just looks so happy that the car is parked I just have to lean over and kiss him he just looks so cute. I am so happy he picked auto bond racing it's my favorite thing to do.

Jon's pov

So when we get in the car I can't help but to just keep looking at Milly. I mean wearing that shirt and those jeans it is just so hard. When we get there I'm just so happy we where there in one piece and when Milly leans over and kisses me I just had to kiss back and yes it turns into a make out session but I mean if you could see her you would to so don't judge.