Chapter 20

Milly's pov

So we get to the arena the guys start walking to the Shield's locker room when Jon comes back and kisses me and then he runs to catch up with the guys. Then I go to my locker room and meet up with Paige. Then when I'm done putting on my ring gear me and Paige walk out of my locker room to go find Jon, Joe, and Cole. So me and Paige walk into catering but we don't see the guys so we look at the match line up and my match is 3rd behind Cena's and Ziggler's matches. I don't see the Shield on the list so me and Paige walk out of catering and we find the guys sitting on some crates down a random hallway. Me and Paige walk up and I ask them why they aren't on the match list. Then Cole says "we said the Shield had an appearance not a match."

Then Joe says "yeah we just beat up Ryback with a 3 on 1 attack and then come back here."

So I sit down next to Jon and realize he has earbuds in so he can't hear us talking so I just let him be.

Jon's pov

I start yelling at Joe and Cole when Milly comes up and kisses me on the cheek and I stop yelling. Then me, Milly, Joe, and Cole get in the car and drive to the arena. So when we get to the arena me, Joe, and Cole start walking to our locker room when I turn around and kiss Milly then I run to catch up with the guys. Then we get to our locker room and we change into our ring gear which tonight is plane black long sleeve shirts and black cargo pants tucked into black combat boots. Milly and Paige walk up and Milly is wearing a shirt with her logo on it with the sleeves cut off with jean shorts and black knee high converses. I forget what Paige is wearing because Milly looks so sexy and cute like yo I thought I was going to lose it. I have earbuds in so I can't hear what was said but they told me what was said Milly asks us "why didn't I see you guys on the match list." Cole says "we didn't say we have a match we just said that we have an appearance."

Then Joe says "yeah we just beat up Ryback in a 3 on 1 attack then come back here."

So Milly seats down next to me until her match. Milly gets into the ring for her match for the Divas championship against the Divas champion Nikki Bella. Milly hits Nikki with lefts and rights until Brie Nikki's sister pulls her out of the ring. Then Milly goes after Brie and hits Brie with her move the smoking gun then she throws Nikki back into the ring and puts Nikki in her submission move the bully choke. Nikki taps out and the ring announcer says "the winner of this match and new WWE Divas champion Milly."

The ref hands her her title and rises her hand in the air.

Milly's pov

I win my match then I walk back to where Jon, Joe, Cole, and Paige where when someone grabs me and gently pulls me back into them and only one person has that gentle but rough touch Jon so I know it's him and I don't fight out of his arms. Then he lifts me up onto his lap and I still have my title on. We're all just hang out because all of our friends are in NXT so there not here well all but Randy but he is with the Authority and Paige but she is in the ring. So Paige wins not going into detail but now it's time for the Shield to attack Ryback. Jon and Cole lift Ryback up onto Joe's shoulders and they triple power bomb him through a table. Then the guys come to the back and we all change out of our ring gear then Paige leaves to go find her boyfriend Bobby and I go find the guys. So I find them and we're about to leave when we hear Triple H (Hunter) say over the P.A. system "can Milly and the Shield come to my office now."

So we go to Hunter's office and see him and his awful wife Stephanie. They say "we just want to introduce our selfs to you guys so I'm Hunter and this is Stephanie."

Than they shake our hands and we leave and go back to my house.

Jon's pov

Milly walks back to where me, Joe, Cole, and Paige where and I gently pull her back into me and I know she knows it's me so I lift her onto my lap and she is still wearing her WWE Divas championship. Then I say "I'm so proud of you babe your second WWE match and you win the WWE Divas championship congratulations."

Then she looks back and kisses me. Paige is on now and she wins. Now it's time for the Shield (me, Joe, and Cole) to attack Ryback. So we run through the crowd and jump over the barricade and start to punch kick and beat up Ryback. Then me and Cole lift up Ryback onto Joe's shoulders for a triple power bomb. And we triple power bomb him through a table. Then we jump back over the barricade and walk back out through the crowd and to the back. So we get to the back and me, Milly, Paige, Joe, and Cole all go change and when me, Joe, and Cole are done we start to walk to Milly's locker room when we see Milly walking our way and tells us she is looking for us. So we're about to leave when we hear Hunter say over the P.A. system "can the Shield and Milly come to my office."

So we walk to Hunter's office and knock on the door when we hear someone tell us to come in so we do. We see Hunter with his wife (my mom always told me if you don't have anything nice to say you don't say anything this is more then true for this chick my mom also told me make good decisions but if you can't remember bad decisions make great story's later) Stephanie and he says "we just like to introduce ourselves to the new superstars and divas."

Then we shake there hands as Hunter says "so I'm Hunter or Triple H and this is Steph."

Then we leave and go back to Milly's house. So when we get back to Milly's house I see a very familiar car out front.