Chapter 11

Jon's pov

Ok so we get in the auto bond cars and Milly winks at me so in away I let her win. I mean she won't tell you that but she just looks so good and by good I mean super sexy and hot.

Milly's pov

Ok ok yes I winked at Jon but I know he loved it and he did let me win but it doesn't matter. So when he says I didn't tell you that he's wrong. So when we get back in our car I kiss him but I can. I say "ok so we both know you let me win so I what to know why babe."

So then Jon says "you know why I let you win baby" then winks at me and yes I blushed when he called me baby.

Jon's pov

Ok so both me and Milly know why I let her win and I bet with the wink at the end you can probably guess why I did it. So then we get in the car and I call her baby. I couldn't help it I just I had to kiss her it was the first time I've seen my girl blush and yes guys she is my girl so keep looking but she is just so cute. Ok fine I'm a little over protective of my girl but I can't help it I love her to much so it's not a crime. So yes the one kiss turned into a make out session in the car so what.

Milly's pov

Ok so after I blush Jon kisses me when I let my guard down and yes it does turn in to a make out session but then he asks me "why didn't you judge me Joe and Cole like everyone else."

I say "because I'm not everyone else babe."