Chapter 12

Jon's pov

So we pull up in front of her house and for some reason we're just sitting in the car. I go to get out when she just pulls me into the longest but best kiss ever but I'm not saying I didn't enjoy every second of it. So I walk over to her door and open it for her and we start to walk to the front door holding hands when her stupid brother comes up and punches me in the mouth. I smile and Dom just looks at me like I'm crazy. When my brothers/boys Joe and Cole come running up and well lets just say even I need a little help ok.

Milly's pov

So me and my boyfriend sorry I just love calling Jon my boyfriend. Jon comes over and opens the door for me like the gentleman he is. Then me and Jon are walking up to my front door when me asshole of a brother and his stupid idiot friends attack him. Then Jon smiles back at me. So out of nowhere Joe and Cole come running up and I'm just so relieved Jon not to hurt I have to smile. So then Dom's dumbass friend Vince comes up and grabs me but it's just Vince and I do work for WWE so it's not that hard to fight out. Vince looks past me and runs to help Dom when Joe just looks at him and asks if he really wanted to do that and Vince just walks backward and Joe says "I thought so" and goes back to help Jon.

Dom is no where to be found and the front door was open but Joe and Cole say that they where inside play video games or something I'm running over to Jon by now.

Jon's pov

So I see three people but I can't tell who I hit my head really hard and it's messing with my vision but I'm going to say its Joe Cole and Milly. I was right they help me up and I know who was who cause Joe is the tallest and Milly is the shortest. Then we all walk into the house. I feel a set of hands and I know it's Milly. Ok so I can feel Milly's hands on my back. She helps me up the steps and into my room or so I thought it was my room. So she tells me to sit on the edge of the bed and I can kinda see now but I haven't told her so I sit. So she tells me to take my shirt off so she can make sure I'm not bleeding or hurt too bad. I try to but it hurts when I move my arm. So I ask her to help me and she does (I'm pretty sure she loved helping me take my shirt off). And so she looks at my back and tells my that I'm not bleeding but I've got a lot of bruises and scrapes. Then she told me that I should get in the bath and I did. That's when I find out I'm not in my room I'm in Milly's but hey not complaining here.

Milly's pov

Ok so I run over and help Jon up but I'm not sure it he knows it's me Cole and Joe. So I don't know if he can't see or if it's to dark outside for him to see me Cole and Joe. So we help him inside and I help him up the steps to my room and his shirt is all ripped up and he's not saying anything but still he's just so hot and good looking to me. So I help him take his shirt off because he's arm hurts when he moves it and I want to kiss him so bad but he can't see so it's not fair to him so I just bite my lip and make sure his back is not bleeding. I tell Jon to go get a bath and he does but I do need to help him get to the bathroom. So when he's in the bath I see Cole Joe Paige Jimmy Jey Ben and Jess  run up and ask how Jon is and I tell them "he's going to be ok but he's back is bruised and scraped up really bad."

But I can't stop feeling the need to kill my brother and his stupid friends for what they did to Jon so I go to find them (Dom Vince and Jesse) because I'm so pissed off it's not funny.

Jon's pov

I walk out of the bathroom to go find Milly when Cole and Joe come up and Joe says "man you two are perfect for each other."
And I ask him why he said that when Cole says "because both of you are impossible to stop when you get an idea in your head."
Then I say "I got it we're both headstrong but where is she where did she go and why."
Then Joe says "she want after Dom and she seem really pissed off."
So then I say "she went to go find Dom mad and you two idiots just let her go."

Milly's pov

So I tell them (Joe and Cole) where I'm  going and I'm shocked that they just let me go after knowing what Jon is going to do to them when he finds out. Ok so I find Latty walking down the street and I run up to her and beat the shit out of her. When Dom walks up and I say "you know you have a lot of nerve doing that to Jon he has done nothing to you."

Dom says "not like you care he's just your friend ........"

I cut Dom off and say "you know what he's not my friend anymore because he's my boyfriend and as far as my relationship with you goes Dom your no longer my brother and you need to stay out of my life and out of my business."

Then I slap Dom and start to walk back to my house when I find Jon with Joe and Cole next to him. Then I run into Jon's arms and he asks what happened between me and Dom. So I tell him and he just looks at me then I ask him what they where doing outside and Jon tells me how they where looking for me.

Jon's pov

Ok so we all walk outside to find Milly and I'm hopping that she does not find Dom because I don't what her to do or say something to Dom that she'd regret. Ok so we're walking down the street when Milly runs up into my arms and not saying I didn't love every second of it but I have to ask her what she said and did. So when she tells me how she told Dom we where dating I'm looking for Dom but then I hear her say that she told to get out of her life I feel so bad for her. So we all walk back to her house and walk in and she just walks to her room. And yes I'm new to this whole being in love thing but Joe tells me to go after her and I do I mean he is married so I do listen to him about woman and being in love. So I walk into her room and she is sitting on the floor crying and I knew I had to do something so I sat down next to her and she jumps into my lap and kisses me and not saying I don't love it but I just feel so bad for my girl.