Chapter 1: Stand Up, Stand Strong

Welcome, we got some things to go through first.

- This is being rewritten.

- I changed the height of the reader. Apparently it was too short.

- Rewritten chapters have a standard form number.

- I use [Name] to refer to you, the reader.

- I don't watch the anime.

- ". . ." refers to a small time skip. "###" or "***" refer to a scene break.

[Name]'s POV

"The Magic Emperor has returned!"

"He and the other Magic Knights sent the invading army packing!"

"Two cheers for our hero, the Magic Emperor!"

"Those guys sure are loud, huh?" I questioned, standing next to Sister Lily as I listened to the sounds of the cheering that was actually heard clearly from the Capital.

Sister Lily was a nun at our church, and has been here ever since I was a kid. She's 11 years older than us. She had blue eyes and dark blue hair, and had a mole under her eye. But for some reason, she wore a skintight nun outfit.

"Well, they do have something to be happy about, right? Come on, [Name]. We need to get this laundry done," Sister Lily said, looking at the baskets of laundry we were holding.

"ONE DAY," Asta came running with a flower, immediately getting down to one knee in front of me, "I'LL BECOME MAGIC EMPEROR, AND MAKE YOU HAPPYYYY!!! SO, PLEASE MARRY MEEEE!!"

I stared at him.

Asta was shorter than others his age, and was the same age as me. His hair was spiked weirdly and an ash-blonde -almost grey or silver- color, and his eyes were green. He wore a headband around his head, and was shorter than me.

We measured his height when we turned 15. He stood at 155 cm.

While I stood at 167 cm, and Yuno stood at 172 cm.

(Plz stop asking and suggesting about heights......)

Yuno was another one at this church, the same age as me and Asta. The three of us considered our birthdays to be October 4th, since that was the day we were all left at this church as infants.

"Sorry, Asta," Sister Lily denied for me, "but [Name] is only 15, so..." Sister Lily trailed off, and Asta teetered backwards, but jumped up again.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!!"

"What?!"

"I gotta say, that's admirable, Asta. The fact you don't give up, that is."

"EXACTLY!! SO I'M NOT GIVING UP!!"

"But no."

"NUOAAAAH?! NOT YET, NOT YET!!"

"You're annoying, doing this so many times, and I don't think Yuno and the others would accept it."

"SO!?"

"Like we said..."

"LET ME ASK AGAIN!!"

Sister Lily brought out her grimoire, bashing Asta into the ground with a fist out of water. "STOP PESTERING US!!"

"Water Creation Magic : Holy Fist Of Love!"

"Oh dear..." I sighed, while Sister Lily gasped when she realized her actions.

"I'm so sorry, Asta! I used my grimoire's magic without thinking..." Even with her mumbling, Asta got up anyways, soaked in water.

"NOT YEEEEEET!!" But Asta was then blown back by a gust of wind, also drying him off.