Chapter 1. A New Life

(300 years before canon)
Walking down a trail in a forest was a young looking man who appears to be ether 17 or 18. His attire consists of a high-collared black and tan robe with gold trims, along with a large, he also has flowing white toga draped around his torso. He has short black hair, black eyes, and abnormally sharp canines. He also has a silver pendant hanging around his neck.

This man was none other than the immortal wizard Zeref. He was currently walking around the forest trying to find himself a place to sleep for the night, but so far he was having no luck. Many years ago, five hundred years to be exact, he woke up in the forest not knowing were he was or how he got there. That is of course until he found a note inside his pocket and contained some very interesting information.

"Dear Zeref Dragneel
If you're reading this then that must mean that you've made it to Remnant safely. Now, incase your wondering as to ware you are, you are currently in a new world named Remnant and I have sent you there in order to save it from destruction that is to come.

I know you're wondering why you of all people. So let me tell you. You may have done terrible things in the past, but you regret them, and even though you tried to go against the rules of life and death, to bring your brother Natsu back from the dead, you did it because you loved him. So I have decided that you deserve a second chance at life to redeem yourself.

I have also made it so your at your full strength when you don't know the value of life, and now you don't need to lose that knowledge to have full control over your Ankhseram Black Magic.

You'll also be harder to corrupt to the dark side so to speak. So you won't turn evil any time soon.

Now I've also given you some of the power of that word. Instead of magic they have something called Aura. It's basically the power of one's soul, and can give you unique abilities. So once you unlock yours you'll have what's known as a Semblance, which is the name of the power of the persons soul.

I made it so yours is sorta like telekinesis but stronger and better. You'll also have the ability to shoot lightning from your hands, interrogate people and force the weak minded to temporarily do your bidding. (I'm basically giving him the powers of the Force, both Light and Dark Sides).

Well that's about everything so good bye and good luck. And who knows, I might just send someone you know one day?
~Sincerely Jesus Christ"

(I hope people are ok with me using Jesus in this story, but if not I'm sorry, I hope you readers are ok with this.)

Since then Zeref has been helping people and learning more and more about the world he's in. He also mastered his Semblance after having someone unlock his aura for him. The amount of Aura he currently has is about the same amount as his magical power. And he even gave his Semblance a name, which is The Force. Due to the fact that he can force objects to move at his will, and can force others to do things he wants, along with some other things.

So far, Zeref hasn't had the best of luck trying to bring about his goal of peace to the world. There were multiple reasons as to why that is. 1 there were The Creatures Of Grimm or simply Grimm. They are described known as the "creatures of destruction" they're beings that lack souls; and hence, they are unable to use an Aura. They are also drawn to negative emotions-such as envy, sadness, loneliness, and hatred- often being drawn towards the source of these emotions.

Apparently some of the cultures nowadays believe that the Grimm are just animals possessed by evil spirits or are the spirits of once tortured animals.

But Zeref believes otherwise. He came up with a theory as to what they truly are after researching them. He believes that they are simply the hatred and all other negative emotions of humans and faunus feel towards each other in physical form and took on an animal-like appearance.