Chapter 6. Alvarez's Construction

(Seven months after Zeref trained The Four Maidens)
It's been seven months since Zeref finished teaching the four sister that would come to be none as The Four Maidens and the old wizard Ozpin.

They were sad when he had to go, saying that they're have to figure out the rest on there own.

He new it'd be unlikely that they would turn into Dragons because he placed a special spell on them while they slept so they wouldn't go under the process known as Dragonification, which turn people that overuse Dragon Slayer Magic into actual Dragons.

Though he actually couldn't stop it completely, he did manage to almost completely slow it down. So even it the Dragonification did start, it most likely wouldn't be completed.

He was currently walking threw a forest, on his way to see how the construction of his new empire The Alvarez Empire, named after the original, was going.

And as he was enjoying the peace and quite of the forest, he suddenly heard the cry's of a little girl. Rushing off to find said girl, he came upon a sight of something that made his blood boil.

He saw a little girl crying her eyes out, surrounded by a pack of Biowolves and multiple Ursa. But what was really making him mad was that he saw two adults on the ground with weapons, one dead while the other was barely clinging to life still try to put up a fight despite him missing his entire left arm.

"Don't worry Serena. Daddy's going to protect you." Said the man now identified as the little girls father. Zeref had assumed that the man was her father due to the similarities in appearance. He also believed that the women over there was the girls mother. She seemed to have likely died tying to protect her family. 

"But daddy, you're hurt. Please daddy, I don't want you to get hurt too." Said Serena as she cried her eyes out. But suddenly, the man fell down coughing up lots of blood. "Damnit! I've.. lost to much blood!" He said. "Daddy!" Yelled the little girl, as she ran to her father. But she didn't see the Biowolf charging right at her from behind until it was to late. "SERENA!" Her father yelled. Having enough of this, Zeref ran in. Determined too protect the girl.

When Serena looked behind her, expecting to see a Biowolf lunging at her, but instead she saw a man dressed in black protecting her. "You have caused enough harm to these good people. Now perish." Said Zeref with his eyes now red with the black circular line surrounding the pupil. He opened up the palm of his hand and created a massive black sphere of death energy.

"Death Orb." Said Zeref as the orb flew towards the Grimm at an insane speed and burrowed a hole threw its chest, but it didn't stop there. It continued to fly towards more and more Grimm, killing them instantly. The Grimm tried anything they could think of to get away from the orb of death, but all there effects were in vane.

When all the Grimm were dead, Zeref turned towards the girl and here father who was knocking on death door with a sad look on his face. His eyes had returned towards there normal black color as he walked over to the girl and her father.

"I'm sorry Serena, but it looks like this is it. I know you're sad, but... you'll be okay. I know you will." Said the dying man as he stroked his daughters check gently. "Please daddy, I don't want you to die. I already lost mommy, I don't want to lose you too." She said as she balled her eyes out. Then she remembered something. There was someone here with them. Maybe he could save her father.

"Please you have to help him! My daddy's dying, pleases you have to save him!" Said the little girl, pleading to the Black Wizard. Zeref walked over to the man and checked his pulse. "His pulse is to weak and he's lost too much blood. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do." Said Zeref in an apologetic tone.