Just One More

a/n: so, for this imagine it might get a little frisky so just want you to know that & yes, it's a Steve Harrington (aka the love of my life) imagine. enjoy :)

Rolling over and waking up in a bed that wasn't yours was only slightly part of the issue. The other was that you were laying next to your boyfriend of only a few months, and you weren't wearing a shirt.

You couldn't remember exactly what happened but you must've moved a little too much which made Steve wake up beside you, rolling over as you began to get out of bed.

He grabbed your wrist, pulling back to him before you could escape as he pulled you underneath his bare chest, your heart race speeding up rather quickly.

He smiled, a smirk taunting you, as your eyes captured his. He didn't do much but stare back at you with stars in his eyes while you kept quiet, waiting for him to say something, anything, that could hint to last night that would lead you up to this point.

"God, you're gorgeous."

Even with the mass confusion, getting a compliment from your boyfriend was never declined in any situation. You gratefully accepted it, smiling back up at him.

He leaned down slowly and placed a soft kiss on your cheek, moving slowly down your face and towards your collar bone. You squirmed a little, trying to get his attention but he was focused on you instead of what you needed.

"Steve." You said, trying to get his eyes up to yours but he wouldn't look away from your body. Growing slightly uncomfortable, you said his name a little louder now, grabbing his attention. "Steve."

He looked up, coming back up to where your face was to see what you needed. "Yes?"

Your mind was fuzzy with confusion as you began to ask him, "What happened last night?" He smiled a little so maybe it was something good, maybe the opposite of what you were thinking.

"Long story short, you came over here crying because you thought I was breaking up with you. I brought you inside to calm you down and we watched TV some, you smoked a little which is something you usually never do unless you're stressed, and then you got tired so you went up to my bedroom to sleep. Apparently, you also wanted to make out with me before you went to bed so that happened and now here we are."

You closed your eyes as a wave of stupidity washed over you. "Why did I think we were breaking up?" Steve looked down at you again before answering.

"Some idiot had started a rumor that I was going to break up with you, which I wasn't, and you heard it."

You nodded, trying to roll out from underneath Steve but he wasn't going to let you go that easily without a few good morning kisses.

"Hey, I'm not done just yet." He said as you sighed, reaching over for the large t-shirt that Steve had near the side of his bed. Your fingers grasped it as you pulled it back to you and slid it on over your head.

You felt better now that you had a t-shirt at least but you still needed to get home and tell your mom where you were.

"Steve, I need to go." You exclaimed but couldn't suppress a small giggle when he kissed you on a certain spot he knew got you every time, the sweet spot.

"You want to leave me so you can go out into the world where you heard that shit from a stranger?" He asked, looking down at you with eyes that got you every time. They just seemed to captivate you.

Your fingers reached up for the hem of his shirt but he didn't have one on, so it wasn't very helpful. You grabbed another shirt and pulled it over his head so you could play with the hem, to calm your skyrocketing nerves.