stranger talk III

hello loves!

I know you're all going to hate me for posting this instead of another chapter (sorry!) but I really wanted to talk about some stuff.

so, I know it's been out for a while especially since Finn posted about it, BUT SEASON THREE IS HAPPENING GUYS.

I emailed Netflix to be an extra but they haven't answered me back yet so I'll see what happens with that.

First: Max & Billy
I wanted to touch on the subject of Max & Billy because they were introduced to us this season of Stranger Things & overall, I liked Max's *slight* character development.

For reason three, I want the Duffers to really give us more knowledge of Billy & Max and I do have a few questions.

• why aren't they brother & sister?
• why are they in Hawkins?
• why is it Max's fault supposedly
• why is Billy being so flirtatious with Mrs. Wheeler (I'm sorry, I had to.)
• where are the actual parents of Max & Billy
• why do they live with the step parents/foster parents or whatever

Those are just a few of the questions I have for the Duffers about them but I want to get more knowledge of them so maybe I can like them more.

*SIDE NOTE: MAX & LUCAS ARE ADORABLE BUT #MILEVEN FOR LIFE*

Second: Bob Newby, Superhero
I'd like to thank the Duffers for also adding a character that added so much more happiness to the show, and sadly, we had to part with him.

Bob & Joyce were cute, but I'm going to be an idiot to some people because I've always shipped Joyce & Hopper. (#jopper).

I think it's a lot of the chemistry they have, and I think the Duffers were setting this up for season three because of the way they portrayed Hopper & Joyce's relationship with each other.

So, Rest In Peace Bob because you served a solid purpose in them escaping, saving the day, and being just an overall great character & making Joyce happy.

Thank you, Bob Newby. Thank you.

Third: #jancy or #stancy?
There's actually been a lot of debate with this subject between my friends & I but I think the majority voted for #jancy.

I personally ship #jancy like Noah Schnapp, aka my son, and I disagree with Millie about #stancy. (Sorry, Mills but we need some Dad Steve in this world).

Four: Dad Steve
Speaking of Dad Steve, here are my thoughts on him!!!

I LOVE DAD STEVE.

I think the world really needed a breakthrough for Joe's character, in a good direction, and thank GOD that Dad Steve came about. The kids actually had someone with them to protect them & THE MEMES ARE FANTASTIC.

thank you, Duffers, Once again, you've done an amazing job :).

Five: Season Two Greatest Takeaways
Here's a list of my favorite moments from Season Two that I want continued in Season Three.

• Dad Steve
• #jopper
• #jancy
• More Eleven & Will action because hell, why not!
• more character development for Max & Billy because they have the potential to be fantastic!
• more DUSTIN
• another cat {r.i.p Mews}
• more of #mileven because they are my OTP
• more of the mind flayer & the upside down being shown
• less of Hawkins Lab being run by the upside down
• EGGOS
• more Hopper & Eleven scenes

Those are just some of my thoughts & all!!! hopefully, you weren't too disappointed in my statements :)

stay strange(r) (things) my friends!!!

-katherine

time: 2:42 pm
words: 569

1️⃣1️⃣