Don't You Dare (part one)

a/n: hey, guys! I loved the other superpower imagine series I wrote so I decided to make another one. enjoy :)

PSA: the requests are still being written but this will also be written with parts being updated either before or after a request.

You could feel everything around you with whatever emotion they were feeling and all you needed to do was be in the same room as the person.

You weren't sure how everything happened but it was quick and when you awoke on the side of the street, confusion had been the first thing to set in.

Later that day when you went back home, everything seemed normal until you felt an overwhelming rush of adrenaline for no reason as your mother ran to you and tightly held onto you, scared.

"Are you alright?" She asked, examining your face all over to look for any signs of harm or something to give to the police like some sort of mark on your lip or cheek.

Nothing.

"I'm-I'm fine, mom." You said, feeling so tired and dragged down when you had just felt so rushed a few seconds ago.

Clueless, you let go of your mother and headed upstairs to your bedroom where you tried to figure everything out. It was confusing because as soon as you got to your room, shutting the door behind you, it all felt suddenly normal again.

"What the hell."

-
now

It had been two years since the accident had occurred and you had gotten used to the emotions that were being constantly altered by others.

Anger was the worst, leaving you with a pit of fire in your stomach and tight fists that made claw marks from your nails on the insides of your palm.

Sadness was next on the list and it wasn't the best either. Constant tears were shed, you felt tired all of a sudden and it wasn't fun when you were feeling full of energy beforehand especially. You felt tied down whenever you got this emotion from someone.

You got it a lot from hanging out with Will.

Happiness, however, made you giggly and bubbly all over. You felt sudden rushes of confidence and it was overwhelmingly positive feedback from you wherever you were.

Fear was a bitch. Sudden shots of adrenaline rushed through your body, you felt slightly sweaty, and you occasionally got cold and shaky.

Being nervous also stunk because it caused you to have panic attacks that were blown way out of proportion.

Your friends had always tried to be careful with you whenever they were nervous because they didn't want to ever deal with another one of your incorrect ratio panic attack.

They knew everything but keeping it hidden wasn't easy, especially since you spent so much time outside of your house because fear can't hold you back, even if it's one of the bitchiest.

-
It was colder in Hawkins than the usual warm weather that came with February but as you bunched the scarf around your neck, you felt a shiver run down your spine. You weren't near anyone currently, and even if you were, why were they afraid? Afraid of the cold, afraid of going to school, afraid of what exactly?

You took a quick glance behind your shoulder to see your friend, Will Byers, nervously walking behind you with his head down, with his beat up tennis shoes walk along the pavement.

You felt the adrenaline begin to run through your body, and you really needed this all to stop. You didn't want to deal with these emotions right now so, talking to Will was all you could do.