I N T R O D U C T I O N

Sehun, who had lived for 7,000 years, had finally found what he was looking for. He was not effected by her beauty nor the fact she was a vampire. It was because she was the first to every drink from him. It give him a different feeling that he knew he wanted to keep for eternity, and the only way was to make her his.

Okay, lets get started...I really need you to read this because, well its the introduction.

In this world that I live in, there are many things that you can never Imagen seeing in your world—as you guys like to call it "Earth," but we call it Tellu. We call it that due to that fact it was first protected by the Goddess called Tellus of Light Race or The Goddess Race. The Goddess Race is--in a simple way--the race of goodness. It protects creatures such as Humans and Animals that live in plant Tellu.

The Demon Race--worst enemy of the Goddess Race--feeds on the energy of living creatures called Humans. The energy of the humans is the only way a Demon can live, therefor it's the enemy of the Goddess Race. About Hundred Million (100,000,000) years ago, a war broke out between the GR (Goddess Race) and the Demon Race (DR) about the rights each Race had over humans. It lasted for about 2,000 years with the Goddess Race wining creating the GD treaty. It gave the right for demons to live off the energy of those who had broken the law in the human world with serious crimes. The deal was only once that human died in Tellu, the GR will bring back the dead to life and send them over to the demon race.

After the war, the Demon Race re-created their planet to be the biggest plant in the galaxy, of course second to the Sun, but the DR hated that idea so they didn't count the sun as a "Planet," and hated that the humans did. Like the GR, they also had a god called the Demon God. The Demon God created laws that every demon most follow; they were three simple laws. One, every Demon is forbidden to middle, question, or harm the Demon Royal Family. Two, Never get caught by the Goddess Race. Three, a Demon is obligated to follow any laws or punishment by the Demon God.

Demons have powers that they gain the longer they are living. For example, if a Demon lived for 7,016 years (40 human age), will gain more power. If that demon has accomplished great things in advantage to the DR the Demon God will reward him with more abilities. Another thing is that Demons can only be killed within time (the Goddess Race abilities include time control, therefor they were able to kill them off during the war). Each Demon has a "human" and a Demon side both are controlled and are the same person, it's a fact known that their Demon side is slightly deadlier and stronger.

Demons feed on human to gain energy for the use of their powers and increase their time. Once a Demon finds it's mate, he/she do not need to feed on human for energy, but instead feed on the mate, if the mate dies so does the Demon.  Mates are something that the Demon God controls, meaning he chooses every mate for every Demon. Therefore, a Mate can never be Human.  Once a Demon meets their mate, he will have the tendency to capture that person and make her his. In simple human words, they like to call it "Love at first sight".

Vampires Race is a Race that--similar to DR-- lives off humans except it's their blood. Their bodies are look alike of humans except it's colder and they have a inactive heart. Vampires are divided into two groups: original and regulars. Originals are the first vampires created or had drank a Vampire King's (VK) blood. Originals are stronger than regulars, they can only be killed by a knife made out of the Tree of Life found in the center of the sun. Originals can have more than one ability unlike the regulars and can also last for about a year on animals and blood bags. Though they do have a lot of advantages, they also have a weakness. Originals die if they couldn't find a mate within 7,000 years.

Regulars are not humans turned into Vampires. Vampires can't turn humans into vampires, they do not have a power like that. Regulars are the off spring of Original Vampires and can only turn Original if they drank VK blood. They have one ability that they gain once they turn 2,995 years old (18 human age). They can die only by the Knife of the Red Race which was created by GR blood on a planet called Red. (Hint: it's made out of blood)

All Vampires have a stunning beauty, one that is gifted by the Vampire King to help them catch humans. VR abilities differ than the DR by that they control the human body rather than the DR which their abilities focus more on the surrounding of the humans. Examples are like VR can control the humans minds, read thoughts and control movements while DR control elements such as air, water, earth, and fire.

But unlike the DR the VR does not have treaty with the GR. Therefore they always have to check their backs at all times and make sure they go unnoticeable. If they create too much trouble in the human race, the GR will rise upon them and end them all.

Each Race has their own planet in the Galaxy and are invisible to the human eye.

Oh SeHun, a General in the Demon army and one of the strongest was cast out of the Demon Race for 2,000 years by Breaking the first law. Oh SeHun killed the son of the Demon God.

Min Ha Yun, the beauty of the Vampire Race, an original vampire that drank the vampire blood after her brother, ChanYou, killd him. She was just a new born at that time, therefore, the current king allowed her to live but she is no longer a VR citizen.

How will these two turn out to be after the plan the Demon God has in mind? Will Sehun take the deal and kill off every body? Or will he not and wait for his death bed? Will he protect his Love or throw it all way?

Warning: Mature Content

\A Hack of a Roller coaster ride\ Get you're Tissue and Popcorn ready\

COMING SOON!!!!! Please let me know if you like it so far and would enjoy reading this?