One

Love at first Sight is a personal experience and a common trope in literature: a person, character, or speaker feels an instant, extreme, and ultimately long-lasting romantic attraction for a stranger upon the first sight of that stranger.

—-Wikipedia

______🥀🌪______

I looked at him as he came towards his table adjacent to mine. His neck looks so warm that—-No! I ignored him and looked ahead but I couldn't take the smell out of my nose as a fresh sweet smell passed me. I looked at him as he took a seat, a small smile on his lips as he greeted people. I can still sense the warmth of his body, his sweat, his sweet, tasty looking neck and that mole—oh my god.

Suddenly he felt hot as he started to fan himself with his hands. The longer my gaze stood on him the hotter he be came. His cheeks turning slight pink as his hand had gone a darker shade.

He looked at me.

My eyes couldn't move away from that scenery. I could already see the veins through his warm, sweet, delicious neck. Oh how must his blood taste like? Most of these idols surrounding me are virgins since I'm sitting near the rooki side. But him, he's different, I can't tell what type it is and it's making me go crazy in the second.

"Exo!!" The MC screamed through the microphone on the stage getting me out of my trance. The guy moved along with his band members towards the stage.

He looked at me again.

I didn't stop looking. He walked passed me again and broke the eye contact as the camera came near them. They continued walking and stopped in front of the MC and received their award. One of them started giving a speech, but I ignored them all and continued looking at him. What is it about him? I know I've hadn't had fresh blood for a almost nine months now but, I usually don't go this hungry till eleven months on blood bags. Oh my god! The smell is still fresh in my body. I closed my eyes enjoying the smell.

No, Ha Yun, snap out of it. If I make one single mistake, the Goddess Race will be tailing my back till they kill me. I can't take that chance, not now. After they finished their speech, they walked down the stage to the back area. I swallowed hard, licking my lips as I turned towards the stairs that lead back stage from where I'm sitting. Just once, I won't make it long, a quick taste of his sweet, honey like blood. I promise I won't get noticed.

No! Min Ha Yun! Don't you dare!

Ara, a regular vampire that Has the ability to read and communicate through the mind. Therefore given her name Ara. She's someone like my bodyguard sent with me to make sure I don't go against the Vampire King.

I ignored her and processed to get up quickly and quietly from my table and down the stairs. I followed the significantly strong and captive smell. Ara yelling in my head was pushed to the back and soon, I blocked her. I came to a stop in front a room the has a sign reading EXO waiting room. Dang it. Now what do I do? I looked left and right, making sure no one looks at me. To my luck everyone was busy running around from left to right ignoring anything in their way.

"Hmmm" I moaned as the smell became closer to me. I quickly covered my mouth with both of my hands. Dammit Ha Yun, get a hold of yourself. Suddenly the door opened and couple of staff came out. I quickly moved to the side making sure they didn't see me. I have more than one ability, one of them is being able to make a human body temperature to increase. Super speed is just a bonus of being a vampire.

"Sehun, come on hurry up!" I heard them yell. "Yeah hold up, I don't know why but I'm just really hot right now," Sehun replied. That's his name, the owner of this enchanting smell. Every one left the room except for two people. I used my super hearing to hear how many were in there. Soon, that one person left, who by the way had a super awful blood. She's so gonna die soon.