Three

an·guish
/ˈaNGɡwiSH/Submit
noun
noun: anguish; plural noun: anguishes
1.
severe mental or physical pain or suffering.

———🥀🌪———-

My eyes widened. Shock took over my body as I'm not living anymore. I never wanted to get anyone in trouble or to cause them death. Although I'm a vampire, I hated to harm someone, to kill someone. Every night I still have nightmares—all the people that I've had their blood on my hands still hunt me till I threw up blood.

I looked back at Ara who was now sitting on the floor barely able to hold her self up. I'm so sorry.

You don't have to do this.

Ara's voice rang in my head. I have to! If I don't, you could die. I can't let that happen. With a quick movement, the expired girl was already in my hands. She tried to scream but I quickly snapped her neck and pushed her to Ara.

"What have you done?!" Sehun asked me annoyed. "Ugh! Now I have to find a new one to feed on!" His hand went through his black hair pushing it back.

"I had to save my friend," I slowly said. Another person that's gonna haunt me. I looked back at Ara who was drinking the blood. She was almost done. My gaze fell on Sehun again. Something about him made me feel out of control. If he's next to me, I just want to bite his neck again and this time, no expired girl to stop me. I quickly snapped out of it.

"Help me cover this up, we can't let the Goddess Race know and especially the news,"

Ara finish up and put her back into the apartment. I stared at Sehun waiting for him to help out.

"What?"

"The blood is not gonna clean it self," I said with annoyance in my voice, but a poker face.

"Of course, cause you're gonna clean it, you just killed the person I was feeding on," he said as he pouted. Suddenly, I smelled the expired girl on him, did he sleep with her? No, he kissed her? I had the urge to just kiss him and bite his sweet, warm neck and just make that smell mine instead.

"No! Gosh!"

"You Alright?" Sehun asked as he looked at me like I'm about to lose my mind.

"No! Yes!" I was stumped. "You know what, just get the cleaning supplies and help," I turned towards the blood stains on the floor.

"Got them," Ara said as she pushed her way through the door.

"Whoa," sehun whispered as he was getting annoyed. He ran his hand through his hair again. I ignored him and cleaned off the blood. After finishing everything, Ara told me to keep an eye and observe Sehun.

"So, are you gonna tell us why you're here? On Tellu?" I asked. We we're now in his place, we left the expired girl in the apartment and made it like suicide. It hurts, a lot.

"Shouldn't I be asking you the questions?" Sehun looked between Ara and I. "Why are two vampires on Tellu, breaking the rules?"

"You're the one breaking the rules, we came here with permission from the Vampire king, of course the Goddess Race would kill us either way," Ara explained. Sehun just nodded. For some reason Ara couldn't read his thoughts, it was like he was able to block her.

"You don't need to know that," he nodded towards the door. "Just get out of my house, don't worry, the Goddess Race won't hurt you," suddenly, in a blink of an eye, Sehun was already holding the door open.

Aish! What a rude jerk!

Ignore him, as long as we finish our mission unnoticed we will be getting the hell out of here.

Ara and I walked towards the door. He stopped me from going out by placing his whole body in front of me. I looked at him with confusion.

"Not you," he whispered into my ear. He was already close to me, so close that out chests touched. The door was closed within seconds and Ara's voice could be heard. She was trying to get the door open as she yelled and pounded on the door.

"What do you want?" I asked in the most annoying and uninterested voice.

Hey!you okay?

Yeah, don't worry I got this

He looked me up and down, checking me out. I tried my best to ignore this impure feeling of wanting to jump on him and bite his neck. I looked at him in disgust to not show the real feelings I'm feeling. "Alright," he finally said.

"You know you're feeling this feeling too," I looked at him with surprise for a quick second before hiding it away. "What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about," he came too close to my liking almost brushing his lips against mine. "Mate," he whispered to my ear. My eyes widened. I shook my head and backed away. "NO, no, no ,no, that cant be,"

"Yes, that's the only way to explain this weird feeling we have," he walked past me to the kitchen, I followed. "There is no way, you're mistaking," I tried to deny the situation. He put the can of coke on the counter after taking it from the fridge.

"Really, then what about the feeling that you just want to take me right here right now?" he questioned shutting me up. I looked away trying to get the idea wrapped in my head. I am a Vampire and he's a Demon, how could this happen? the Demon god and the Vampire King are completely against each other.

"I know, thats why I wanted you to come with me to the Galaxy," Sehun said like he read my mind. "How do you do that?" I asked.

"Simple, you're just really bad at hidden what you're thinking," he smirked. "Just how like you can't hide the fact you want me so bad right now,"

"Eww no!" I pushed him away. He wasn't lying but I had self control and pride. "But, why are you here in the first place?"

"Because," he drank from the can. "It's a long story, but I've been kicked out," my eyes widened. that's why he's on earth, he's been banned. "But how are you gonna go back up?"

"You,"he simply answered. "You take us there,"

"To the demon planet?" I questioned. he nodded his head like it was nothing. "You crazy?!" I yelled out. "They'll kill me before I even step a foot on the black bridge," I opened his fridge and got a coke out as well. I'm feeling hot for some reason. "and anyway, how are we going to go back up there? I am only allowed with Ara and once we've completed our mission,"

"I can get us there, but we have to leave tonight since it's a full moon, we can see the stars better," sehun explained. I nodded not really understanding. Ara did all the traveling roads and how we got here. All I had to do was drink something and I slept through the whole process.

"okay, but how are we getting into the Demon planet?" I asked. He pointed to the coke can in my hands with his head. "That, once you drink it, it'll get you straight into my house, if it's still there," I quickly put the drink away and moved a step back. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"you didn't ask?" he looked at me with confusion. "I didn't tell you to drink it, you did," he added as he took the last sip of his drink and threw it. "You should have warned me at least," I added before continued drinking it. I had no idea why.

"Okay, let's go,"

"Wait what about Ara?" I questioned. Before I got an answer, I was already in Sehun's arms and was at the rooftop of his apartment complex. "Don't worry, we'll be back tomorrow morning," with that, he jumped.

———🥀🌪———-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment.