Five

trust
/trəst/noun

a firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something.

——🥀🌪—-

The guy was dressed in all white looking like a beauty race, but his sharp dark gaze made me think otherwise. His harsh force on my forearm never decreased as he dragged me inside the palace. Where in the world am I? He finally released me. Thinking that he won't touch me again, I was about to touch the place where the hurting sensation kept burning off. But his arm slams the wall behind me causing to flinch.

"You," his voice suddenly became deep and low. I was frightened. "You're about to become my wife, you get that in your stupid hard ass skull," he pointed at my head, hitting it in the process.

I wanted to talk but I couldn't. Who the fuck are you to touch me! I tried but it was just in my head, nothing came out.

"You're not answering huh?" He scoffed.

I'm trying here. I replied in my head. "Oh right," he suddenly kissed me. I quickly tried to push him off me, but this body I'm in was not strong enough.

"Gosh get the hell off me!" I yelled, this time out loud. He laughed tilting his head back in the process. "You got some nerve yelling at me like that," His eyes turned black, just like Baek Hyun did with his.

He's a Demon. 

My eyes widened in shock, confusion taking over me yet again. Where in the world am I? The guy came closer to me. I tried to back away, afraid he'll do something to hurt me again or worse kiss me. How did he make me speak? Was that his power?

"Do you want me to remind you who you're talking to, soon to be Jeon Han Soo?" 

I kept quiet, not sure what to say. I didn't want to anger or annoy whomever this guy was. Did the demon God switch my body with someone? If so, is the girl who owns this body in my body? Did Sehun figure it out? Is he looking for me now? And why would the Demon God do this?

"Jeon JungKook!" Sehun voice came in loud and clear. For some reason, relief rushed through my body, impulses telling me to hug him so tight and not let go. I tried to run away from this JungKook guy, but his hand stopped me as it held me around my waist.

"Oh Sehun," JungKook smirked. "Why are you here?"

"It's General for you asshole," Sehun grabbed my hand and pushed me behind him. "I told you to stop abusing her! If I see another scare on her body, believe me, you won't live to see the red moon again!" His voice was deep and scary just like before when Baek Hyun was around me. Instead of being scared, I was feeling a sensation of spark in my stomach. Stupid Mate feelings.

"Asshole?" JungKook was in disbelieve at the choice of words Sehun called him. A scoff escaped his lips as he pushed his black hair back. "You're talking to the Demon God's son, Oh Sehun!" He yelled. I felt as the whole palace echoed with his voice. I flinched and held onto Sehun's arm.

Didn't Sehun supposedly killed the Demon God's son? Am I back in time? Can the Demon's control time?  Unless this isn't the Demon God's doing.

Suddenly everything turned black again. I was back to the same place in the beginning when everything started. Everyone I killed started showing up. Their faces were in pain, blood dripping from them, all the humans I killed had their necks broken--I only saw the back of their heads as they walked towards me, the guy I burned inside out had fire around his body, his screams took over my mind. All I could hear were screams of everyone I killed, humans asking me to save them, vampires yelling and cursing at me from the pain I caused them. Shock took over me, my body wouldn't move, but it shivered in fear. Tears started dripping down my cheeks and down to the black surface underneath me.

I fell down to the ground, my tears hitting the darkness creating a wave-like movement at every touch. Suddenly the darkness vanished, finally letting me go. A whole burning planet came into view. The closer it came, the hotter I felt. I wouldn't burn me, I touched it, but instead of devouring my body, it created a door. without much thought, I walked in. The tree of life came into view.

"You're here!"  A guy a yelled as he took me into a tight hug. I was surprised, but this weird warm feeling took over me. "I thought it wouldn't work, oh thank god it worked..." I felt tears on my shoulder. "I-I miss you, sis!" He broke down into tears. What?

"I know, it's a lot to take in and I would love for you to stay here and tell you all about it, but we don't have time," He took something and put it around my neck. "This will protect you from all races. Like what they put you in a while ago was the Goddess Race trying to break you, that event was where the Sehun would have killed Jungkook and everyone in the palace,"

"I don't know why they're trying to hurt you, but I will find out. Just promise me that you'll never fall in love with Oh Sehun," his eyes were pleading for me to answer him. I don't know what to say, this guy is claiming to be my brother, and we're in front of the tree of life, meaning I'm on the Sun plant. I tried to speak,
but my mouth would just close itself back.

"Just remember Han Yun," He hugged me. "Never trust a demon," suddenly I was back to the ballroom. Sehun was the first voice I heard. "What the fuck did you do to her?!" He yelled. His hands were around me, holding me close to his chest.

"Look, she's waking up," Tae brought all attention on me.

"Oh my god, what happened? Are you okay?" Baek Hyun asked. I nodded my head and looked at Sehun. His eyes that were black turned honey brown filled with worry.  All I could think of is what that guy said.

"Never trust a Demon"

"Never fall for Oh Sehun"

——🥀🌪—-