Notice: Part 2

Kartik pov:

My lecture got over and I met Ayush outside his class. He was not by himself. His mind was somewhere else

K: Dude pyar ho gaya h kya kisise?
A: ha!!😍
K: kya? Kisse?koun h vo?🤔🤔😲😲
A: kya bol raha h tu?
K: saale me kabse tere se baat kar raha hu and tera dhyan hi nai h.. jab meine pucha kisi se pyar hua h kya? Toh tune ha bola😑 
Chal bta Bhabhi koun h?😂😂 (I said while controlling my laughter)
A: chal kuch b...meine kab ha bola aur rahi baat bhabhi ki toh koi nai h...jab rahegi tab bata dunga tujhe.
Chal bhoat bhook laga h mjhe...kuch khate h canteen me

He quickly changed the topic.. but I knew he is hiding something from me. But I didn't insist him to tell me the matter.

As we were coming down we saw bunch of students near the notice board. I told Ayush to wait and I'll check n let u know.
As I was going my hands brushed to someone and how come I could forget that someone was no one other than that pinky girl. I looked at her but she was so busy in blushing that I couldn't resist myself from staring her. My gaze were fixed on her and when she lifted her gaze I quickly moved away from her as I knew she would be very embarrassed.

 I quickly went to the notice board and read

"Dear Juniors,
First of all welcome to St. Louis Family!!
We would love to get introduced to you guyz on Freshers Night.
But this wont just be a party.. we will be choosing Mr. St. Louis and Miss St. Louis.
So all boys and girls put your best foot forward and be ready for this wonderful night.

Day: Saturday
Time: 6 PM
Venue : Phase no.3 Near swimming pool

From your loving seniors"

I was extremely happy and went to tell Ayush.  When I came out from the crowd I saw Ayush was staring at someone from a distance. I quickly got there and saw a cute little girl who was staring at him as well. She was not definitely from Mumbai but to my surprise Ayush was staring at her. I went and brought him back to the reality. I told him about the freshers party. We decided to bunk lectures and go out for some shopping.

Ayush pov:

Physically I was in the lecture but mentally that girl was running in my mind. Our lectures got over and I met kartik outside my class.
I was not by myself. I was lost in her thought.

K: Dude pyar ho gaya h kya kisise?
A: ha!!😍
K: kya? Kisse?koun h vo?🤔🤔😲😲
A: kya bol raha h tu?
K: saale me kabse tere se baat kar raha hu and tera dhyan hi nai h.. jab meine pucha kisi se pyar hua h kya? Toh tune ha bola😑 
Chal bta Bhabhi koun h?😂😂 (I said while controlling my laughter)
A: chal kuch b...meine kab ha bola aur rahi baat bhabhi ki toh koi nai h...jab rahegi tab bata dunga tujhe.
Chal bhoat bhook laga h mjhe...kuch khate h canteen me.

I realised that I was in her thought and kartik caught me red hand. But I quickly changed the topic.
We went to the canteen as we had free lectures. While going we saw bunch of students near the notice board. Kartik told me to wait and he said that he will check and let me know.

I was waiting for the kartik I saw the same girl who had hugged me before. Even she was waiting for someone maybe her friend or boyfriend🤔
The thought of her boyfriend shook me. I didn't wanted her to be in relation with some stupid guy. And why would she be in relation when I was here.
 But why i want that she should be with me? Why cant she have a boyfriend? And why the hell this boyfriend thing was worrying me... Maybe because I liked her...or its just an attraction.
Just I was staring at her, I could sense that she was very angry on all girls who were drooling over us. I felt relieved..I felt happy..happiness took over my jealousy..

Soon kartik came and brought me out of trance and told me about the party. We decided to bunk lectures and go for shopping.