1 - toothpaste

"yah! i'm going! i'm going!" i yelled out as i was repeatedly being attacked by my brother with a towel.

"you better you're already 30 minutes late!" he spoke and my eyes widened. i quickly picked up my phone and checked the time. 8:30.

"inseong! why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" i yelled louder that i already was and jumped out of my bed sprinting to the bathroom. inseong nonchalantly followed me leaning on the door frame.

"isn't it your fault? don't yell at me." he rolled his eyes at me and i glared at the older boy.

"it's your job as my older brother to look after me and check on me. not check on me after the fact that i'm already late for school." i angrily brushed my teeth as he sighed.

"fine i'm sorry. i did. i just felt like you needed your sleep and i didn't want to wake you up."

"but you want me to get detention?!" i yelled with some toothpaste falling out of my mouth.

"in ha, stop overreacting. just finish getting ready. i'll drive you to school." he stood up correctly and walked off down the hall.

i continued on hurrying to get myself dressed, not even worrying about makeup today, and went into the living room where inseong was waiting for me on the couch.

"let's go!" i said and tried walking out the front door but inseongs hand grabbed my arm stopped me.

"you're forgetting something." he handed me my bag and i felt like an idiot. "now we can go."

- - -

"what's your name?" the lady in the front of my school said as she looked tired and completely done with her life. me too lady me too.

"kim in ha." i said and she wrote me my pass to get into my class excused.

"if you don't mind me asking. who are you to her?" the lady stared at my brother as he gulped after he signed me in.

"her brother. i'm her legal guardian though." he looked down at the ground then back at me. we had the same expression on as we were thinking of the same thing.

"alright. you can go to class. please try to be on time next time dear. or just somewhat close to to start of school." i nodded and my brother waved me off.

"i have a meeting so walk home with minho today, okay?"

"okay. bye!" i said as we split ways.