37 - frame

"hey are you doing anything after school?" hyunjin asked me as we walked into the school side by side.

"yeah. i have to go to the hospital." i said in a short response.

"oh? is something wrong?" he stopped walking and looked into my eyes with worry.

"um, my brother overworked himself and now he's there resting and getting better." i tried to smile but i was still kind of upset and worried.

i really didn't want to be at school that day. i just wanted to be beside my brother and wait for him to wake up so i knew for a fact that he was okay.

"do you want me to go with you? i mean i was going to ask you if you wanted to go out and get ice cream but that seems a lot more important than food." he let out a little laugh and i attempted to smile.

"if you want. it's not much though. just sitting beside my brother waiting for him to wake up." i said and looked up to hyunjin. i didn't really want him to go in all honesty. this is a family matter.

"okay. i'll go. anywhere is good when im with you." i ignored his flirtatious act and started walking to my classroom.

- - -

"isn't she the girl that minho cheated on?"

"yeah."

"park soojins so much prettier anyways."

"minho chose the right one."

i was walking out of the school when i was stopped my a group of girls that didn't know how to be quiet when they whisper.

"where's park soojin?" i questioned over at the gossip girls and they pointed over to a tree in front of the school.

i saw soojin standing there almost as if she was waiting for something. i'll give her something to wait for.

"park soojin?" i questioned as i made it over to the makeup covered girl.

"ah kim in ha. i'm shocked you hadn't come up to me sooner. finally figure it all out?" she smirked.

"put what together? that you and minho are fake? that minho fucked you?"

"oh so you don't know. oh you poor thing." she laughed mocking me. i seemed to be the clueless one and it was hysterical to her.

"what do you mean?" i scrunched my eyebrows and sighed. i has given up on this who guessing game.

if one person was going to tell me the truth i feel it would be soojin. she had no reason to lie to me anymore now that i knew her relationship is fake.

"he paid me."

"minho? what are you a prostitute? isn't that illegal?!" i was seriously questioning but still soojin laughed at my responses.

"of course not minho. minho wouldn't pay to frame himself."

"then who?!"

soojin got closer to me and whispered into my ear.

"your lover boy hwang hyunjin."