40.5 - special chapter

"before you get all emotional, let's get you inside first, okay?"

"okay."

minho brought me into the house assisting my cold and wet body with his arm around my waist. "sit on the couch. i'll get you something to change into."

i sat on minhos couch which seemed so foreign to me. i didn't remember the last time i had been in this house.

"oh! kim in ha! what a surprise!" i looked over to the voice and saw minhos mother who had just come out of the kitchen.

"ah yes." i smiled slightly and shivered a bit.

"oh my you're soaked love." she walked quickly over to another chair in the living area and grabbed the blanket to give to me.

"thank you mrs. lee." i bowed slightly and she smiled back at me.

"here in ha! i got you some...oh hi mom." minho came down the stairs with a bundle i'm guessing full of clothing for me to change into and stopped in his tracks when he saw him mother standing in front of me.

"aish you slow chi los hurry and give the poor girl the clothes already she's freezing."

"ah yes." minho walked over to us and handled me the bundle. "the bathrooms over-"

"i think i remember." i smiled and stood up from the couch over to the bathroom.

when i closed the door i opened the bundle and there was a sweater and a pair of sweatpants. luckily the sweatpants had a tie so i could tighten them to where they actually fit on my waist.

when i was done i walked toward the living room and i could smell something amazing coming from the kitchen.

"she's cooking soup for you." minho said as i sat beside him on the couch. he wrapped a blanket around me for extra warmth.

"thank you." i smiled and he returned the lighthearted gesture.

it was silent for a moment as i'm sure the both of us were trying to come up with what to say. it had been a while since we had actually had a civil conversation. as well as the fact that i felt bad for treating him poorly although i was in the wrong.

"so i'm guessing someone told you what happened that night?" i looked i to minhos eyes when he spoke.

"park soojin. she told me that hyunjin paid her to....you know." i looked away as i couldn't even find the right words. i just felt awful about the situation.

"yeah. he and i kind of had a disagreement at practice today." minho laughed nervously and it made me feel even worse.

"minho look im so-"

"don't apologize." and yet again minho had cut my words off with his lips. he always seemed to get out of situations like this by kissing me. i mean im not complaining but really why'd he have to cut me off like that.

naturally i kissed him back and i could immediately feel him smiling as i did so. this boy enjoys these moments too much i swear.

though i did enjoy them as well. well at least until...

"lee minho! kim in ha!"

oops.

- - -

just because i love you guys so much and appreciate every single on of you:)

thank you all for reading sweaters it really really means a lot to me *starts crying*

also! i've started 2 new book if you love Seventeen or NCT and want to read it would be amazing and really mean the world haha

duality || wen junhui

kalopsia || kim jungwoo

thank you guys for reading sweaters and i love you all :) <3

-luna