Pt. Síх: Be Honest

Onika's POV
April 10, 2000
7:35Pm

Previously on Blinded...

"Why? Robyn wouldn't judge you." I said. 

"She would if she knew we liked the same person." She said.
..........
"Would it be okay with you if I took Onika out on a date, I just wanted to get your permission since y'all friends and all." Beyonce said.

"Uh, yea, go for it..." Robyn said. I frowned. She didn't sound to thrilled with news and her hands were tensed.

"Robyn?" I questioned lowly.

"Hm?" She responded.

"D-do you like me?"

**

Robyn took sometime to answer before busting out into a fit of laughter. I couldn't help but to frown at her response, it felt almost as if she was laughing at me, like I was ugly and it was a stupid question. I waited for her to calm down as I removed my fingers from hers and sat them in my lap.

"Nika...." Robyn trailed off. I looked down and I could feel her ease up as if realizing she hurt my feelings.

"Forget it Robyn." I said. The atmosphere in the room felt heavy and awkward. I didn't know what to make out of the situation. I feel as if I completely embarrassed myself, like Robyn would actually like me, I shouldn't have believed Beyonce. 

"Nicki I'm sorry, it was just random as shit and-

"It's fine I understand." No I don't. But then again there's a lot of things I don't understand.

"I didn't mean it like dat. It's not dat ion like ya, I jus' was caught off guard." Robyn tried to explain.

"So you do like her?" Beyonce chimed in. I only sighed.

"Well I don know. I love ha but I tink its on a friendly level. I just get jealous cuz ion wan ha leavin me fa nobody." Robyn said. I smiled.

"You was beginning to make me think I was ugly or something." I said lowly. Robyn reached for my hand and I held onto hers.

"Nika how many times do I gotta tell you ya beautiful wit ya big head ass!" Robyn yelled. I shrugged.

"How would I know you're not just lying to me because I can't tell, I'm blind remember." I shrugged. I felt another presence on the other side of me and knew it had to be Beyonce.

"You're not ugly. I swear to god your gorgeous and I'm not just saying this shit either. I'm intrigued by you, and not just for your looks, but by your personality, and I'm even more attracted to your condition." Beyonce said. I frowned. It sounded like a creep to be honest. I cleared my throat.

"Thank you-

"Wha intrigued mean? And how ya attracted to blind people?" Robyn asked. Any other blind person would have took it offensively but I knew Robyn could never word her words right and therefore she could sound a little harsh but mean the total opposite.

"I don't know-

"Ya tryna use mi bestfriend? Flirt with other gyals in ha face cause she can't see. See dats da type of shit you gotta worry bout Nicki-

"Not when she with me cause I know how to respect a woman and treat her good." Beyonce spoke up.

"Brittany said Otha wise." Robyn said. I choked on my spit.

"Who's Brittany?" Beyonce and I asked in sync with one another.

"I don kno', I jus thought it would make ha tell some shit." Robyn said. I rolled my eyes.

"Nika it's dinner time, ya friends staying or what?" My mother asked. I looked around like I could see trying to see if they were.

"Yea I guess I can eat here before I head out." Beyonce said causing me to nod and wait on Robyn response. I heard my mother began to walk away.

"Wait! Ya ain't ask mi-

"Robyn shut da hell up! I know ya fat greedy ass eatin hea'." My mother said from down the hall causing me and Beyonce to laugh. 

"Ain't shit funny." Robyn grumbled.

"What y'all tryna do? I'm bored." Beyonce said.

"Well I'm sorry if my house and my presence bore you." I said with a smile.

"Yea, we sorry, but you can always go home and entertain ya self." Robyn said and I could hear the smirk in her voice as I shook my head. 

"I'm not tryna take ya bestfriend away from you so you can stop coming at me like you crazy. I'm just tryna get to know her, I wanna be with her." Beyonce said causing me to blush.

"Well you gottah please mi first so where ya takin mi on our first date?" Robyn asked. I laughed knowing she was serious. That's how she scared off most of the people that were trying to take me out.

"Walmart." Beyonce scuffed. I giggled.

"I'm worth more than Walmart merchandise." Robyn said.

"You right." Beyonce said.

"The thrift shop." She corrected. I gasped and I knew Robyn had to msking a face that read 'bitch get the fuck'. I reached out to touch her face and she gently fit my finger.

"Ow." I poured. Robyn laughed.

"Nicki I don't think Beyonce tryna take you serious." Robyn said. 

"I am. Just not you. You cool to be friends with but you too aggressive and it ain't gone work if you got two aggressive people in a relationship." Beyonce said Robyn smacked her lips.

"Whateverrrrrr." She said. I laughed.

"Foods ready!" My mother said from my door.

____________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying. I have one two many books.