Pt. 10 You Deserve It

"The fact that ya let ha spend da night is bogus Nika." Robyn said with a dead tone as I felt the weight of her small body dip into my bed. I shrugged. Beyonce hasn't done anything wrong these last few weeks. She has proven to me that she is willing to respect the way I feel no matter how strong her desires are for me.

"Whea she sleepin' anyway cause aint no more room for her?" Robyn asked. Now I know she lying because I have a king size bed. At least three of me can fit the bed according to the mattress man. I scooted over towards the middle of the bed and felt around in the space next to me to make sure it was enough room for Bey.

"Do ya mind? I like mi own space when i sleep. Sorry Nika but ya be sleepin' too wild fa me. Dats why i said its not enough room." Robyn protested. I mugged her through the darkness.

"I can see ya ugly ass face." Robyn said causing me to laugh. I heard my restroom door open meaning Bey was done with her shower.

"I wish i was Nika right now. Put sum damn clothes on ion wanna see all dat!" Robyn yelled causing me to smack my lips. I heard Beyonce do the same.

"Nigga I have boxers on and a sports bra." Beyonce said annoyed. I could hear her voice getting closer to my side of the bed.

"Language Bey, please?" I asked.

"But do ya not see the uniform? Its shirt and panties night Bryson, please followed the dress code or you will be booted from this room." Robyn said sitting up.

"Beyonce you're fine. Just lay down so we can sleep." I said huffing. I felt a dip in the right side of my bed and turned to look in robyns direction.

"Now you go to sleep." I said pointing my finger.

"Who da hell ya talkin to Nic?" Robyn asked. Her voice sound like it was coming from the bathroom. From a distance I could hear Bey snickering causing me to sigh and place my hand in my hands. This blind thing is annoying.

I felt a hand tugging on my arm. I lifted my head and I'm sure my tears were far from being discreet.

"What's wrong Nic? I'm sorry for laughing. I didn't mean to make you cry." Bey said apologetically. She rubbed my back in soothing circles.

"Wha yuh do tuh mi best friend?" Robyn asked. I felt the dip in my bed again and soon enough I was in Robyn's embrace in full blown tears. Call me a crybaby I don't care.

"It wasnt just me it was you too Rihanna." Beyonce said.

"Who da hell tol ya mi middle name?" Robyn asked. The two started going back and forth and I climbed out of bed going into my mothers room for comfort.

I found her door and knocked softly. Seconds later I heard the door open and my body was greeted with a cool breeze. Her room stayed cold.

"What's wrong gyal?" my mom asked. I reached my hands out trying to hug her and she pulled me in her room closing the door.

We walked to her bed and sat down under the covers.

"Momma I don't wanna be blind no more." I cried. I felt tension.

"What dem bitches do tuh you???" my mom asked out of sudden anger. I shook my head no quickly before she could get out of bed.

"Nothing. I just want to feel normal....and be normal. This is really setting me back in life-

"Setting you back in life how Nika? You make good grades, ya on da cheer squad, ya got friends? Nika ya future is looking promising." my mom said. I shook my head no.

"I don't have friends. Even the friends I have now makes me feel like a burden. I'm being over dramatic but blind jokes hurt! Whether they mean it or not it hurts! I can't help i was born this way, why do people judge others when every one has something wrong with them? Mines is just more prominent..." I said lowly.

Seconds later my mom was out of bed and I sighed.

Beyonce Pov

"Look at what ya did! Now she in our moms room crying because of yuh!" Robyn yelled at me. She is real passionate with Ms. Maraj being her mother.

"It's your fault. You the one always putting her down with yo fuckin blind jokes. Why would you do your own best friend like that?" i asked.

"What da hell y'all do to mi baby gyal? APOLOGIZE!" Ms. Maraj yelled dragging us both by the ear to her room.

"Ouch, ow ow ow!" Robyn and I yelled in unison. When we got into her room she pushed us in and Onikas face broke my heart. She was so pale and her eyes were red.

"Nika I'm sorry." I spoke first. I shove Robyn making her apologize.

"Don't touch me, sorry Nika." Robyn mumbled. I mugged her and turned my attention back at Nika.

She stared at nothing in particular and sat there quietly. Times like this I wonder what she sees or what she's thinking.

________________________________________________

Mini Update.

I doing one book at a time now.
I just dont know which one to focus on..

Thoughts?

Bey?

Robyn?

Nicki?

Momma Carol?

Excuse any mistakes.