Pt 11. Choices and Decisions

Continued.. (You're Welcome😐💖)

Onikas Pov
11:56pm

I stared into darkness as I heard Robyn and Bey apologize. I wasn't too sure if Beyonce actually meant to laugh but I know Robyn was known for cracking blind jokes left to right. She wasn't sorry and id be stupid to believe she was knowing that tomorrow would come another.

"Beyonce I accept your apology if you really mean it." I said. I listened closely for anything that sounded or felt out of the ordinary.

"I really am sorry Nic." Beyonce said. I nodded in acceptance.

"Now hug her!" my mom yelled. In seconds I felt Beyonce wrap her arms around be. If I'm not mistaken i also felt her shaking from fear. I giggled and she released me.

"Wha bout me?" Robyn asked. My smile dropped and I replaced it with a straight face.

"You and I both know you are not sorry Robyn come on now." I said folding my arms.

"She betta be." my mother spoke through gritted teeth.

"I am tho." Robyn said annoyed. I heard a smack and Robyn screamed.

"Why you hit me you not my-

"Ya be callin mi yuh ma but soon as it come down to da real shit I'm not? Eh ok." my mom said.

Everyone stood or sat in silence until my mom broke it.

"Now y'all get da hell out mi room take Nika wit ya." my mom said. My mouth dropped and I felt her trying to push me out the bed.

"Go on nah." my mother said. I sucked my teeth and climbed to the edge of the bed and felt a foot come into contact with my butt.

"Suck em again!" my mom yelled. I got up and walked out her room with Beyonce and Robyn following closely behind me.

"Nika ya mom es just mean." I heard Robyn mumbled. I walked into my room and sat on the bed and felt the bed dip on either side of me. I just didn't know who was on what side.

_______________________________

Mini update. Literally

Who still reading this?