2. Owen teague

Heyo
I'm doing 2 requests at the same time lmao
The other one is a Patrick one but I'm having a bit of writers block on it
BUT I PROMISE IM WORKING ON IT

Warning: might me triggering
If this can make you relapse or is in any way a danger to you PLEASE do not read it.

***********************************************************

Hello, I'm Y/N
I'm Y/A (your age, or whatever age you want) years old
I have H/C hair and E/C eyes.
My boyfriend is Owen Teague, yes THE Owen Teague.
I'm a very bubbly person...most of the time.
You see I self-harm. I'm doing much better though, Owen has been there for me a lot and he's a great help in my recovery.

Right now he's away shooting for IT.
So, here I am, home alone....with my thoughts.
Which is actually not really a good thing.
If I'm alone with my thoughts too long I start getting these crazy ideas, I start doubting a lot of things.
Like do I look good today?
Do I need a hair change?
It mostly starts small but it always get gradually worse as time goes by.

Am I lovable?
Would people like me more is I was different?
Does Owen really love me?
Am I worth being alive?
While these thoughts kept running through my head I slowly start walking to the bedroom, reaching in the back of the closet where I hid my blades....I shouldn't be doing this, what would Owen think?
He would probably leave me if he found out?
But then, he would probably leave me anyways, I mean, look at me.
A hot mess, always doubting, I'm covered in scars, I can never do anything right.

Grabbing the blade I hold it in my hand, doubting if I should even be doing this.
But then again, the need to feel, to feel anything other than this constant pain of doubt and rejection grown stronger and stronger.
Right when I put the blade against my wrist, ready to slide it across, I hear the front door open and close.
"Y/N?" I hear Owen call out.
"Y/N guess what? They let me go home earlier"
I hear him walk up the stairs, reaching closer to the door.

My eyes widen, what would he say, if he found me like this?
But I can't move, my body is frozen on the floor.
"Babe? Maybe we could have that movie marathon that you wan-"
There he stood, in the doorway, eyes widened, completely frozen.
"Y/N..." his face has a look of sorrow on it.

This is it I thought, he's gonna leave me.
He's gonna realize that I can't be fixed and he'll leave.
I kept my head down, not wanting to look at his face, that is until I felt his finger under my chin lifting my face up.
His eyes met mine and instead of seeing a face full of disappointment, I see a face filled with love.

His arm circle around me, holding me close.
My own arm wrapping around his waist, holding him close.
"Y/N" he pulls away, looking into my eyes
"Y/N I don't know what happened for you to do this but know that I'm here for you. I know that you can't stop this just by saying so, it takes time.
And I know that your going to have fall backs and that it's going to be hard, but I promise that I'm going to be here every step of the way.
Every time your feeling like relapsing, every time you feel doubtful, I'll be here.
I'll always be here"

Tears were gathering in my eyes, he wasn't going to leave me, he wanted to fight with me.
He'll be there, every step of the way.
A few tears rolled down my face.
"God Owen, I love you so much"
Bringing me back into his arms he embraced me tightly again.
"I love you too Y/N, so fucking much"

***********************************************************
Heyo guys, I know that this is a sensitive topic.
I wanted to keep this real.
In a lot of fics like these you see stuff like the reader promising to never do it again and then all is right.
And that is not true AT ALL
It takes time and effort to heal from this, trust me I can know.
So I wanted to keep it real and do it like this.
Hope y'all liked this.

Ps. Patrick request being worked on (thought I'd mention it again just to be sure)