3. Patrick

Okay first of all I'm sorry it took so long, I simply had 0 inspiration for this
But now I got it yay
And second of all, most of my requests are Patrick one and I'm seriously SHOOKETH at how much people love him.
I'm was like wow, that's a lotta Patrick love.
I support all of your inner-fan girls of course.
With that said let's do this.
Also slight panic attack? So beware

***********************************************************

A blue car drove down the street, inside sitting 5 people.
Belch (who was driving) next to him was Henry, who was basically glaring at everyone that passed.
In the back were Patrick who was sitting on the right side of the car, Victor who was on the left side.
And last but not least Lizz, Victors lil' sister who was squished in between the 2 boys, and oh how she was loathing her place right now.

You see Lizz had a huge fucking crush on Patrick, and to sit in between her crush and her brother...well....that's hella awkward.
So here the are, on a Monday, driving through town looking for something to do.
They weren't planning on going to school, I mean come in, it's the bowers gang.
School is the least of their concerns.

Deciding to go hang near the woods, they were going to grab some food first.
~time skip brought to you by me growing the balls to do a time skip~
Sitting around munching on their food, Victor and the gang decided that it would be funny to go and hide from Lizz.
So now here she sat, in the middle of the wood, the guys are gone....now what?

She slowly got up and started to walk.
She was not going to just sit here and do nothing.
~*throws time skip* here have some more time skip~
Lizz was walking for who knows how long, and she was slowly starting to lose it.
Would she have to stay here in the wood?
Would she get eaten by wild animals?
Were the guys ever going to back? They wouldn't just leave her here, right?
Right??

Without noticing it at first her breathing was starting to speed up.
She now sat agains a tree, crawled up in herself, she was basically hyperventilating.
Her eyes were getting misty, she couldn't breathe, she was probably going to die here.
The guys just left her here....alone, they weren't gonna come back.
Lizz was desperately trying to regain her breathe, her heart beating in her ears.

Before she could comprehend what was happening, she felt a pair of hand grab her upper arms and a voice call out to her.
"Shit! Lizz! Are you okay?! What the fuck happened?!" It was Patrick, and he sounded...worried? Mm
"Come on Lizz talk to me?! What's wrong?!"
Sobs were wracking her body now.
Sighing stressfully he grabbed her face and made her look into his eyes
"Calm down Lizz, it's okay, your okay"
The way he spoke was surprisingly gently, way to gentle for Patrick.
"Just- just breathe okay? Just- Lizz look at me okay? Look at what I'm doing"
With his help her breathing slowly started to become normal again.
"There ya go, see your fine"

"Thanks Patrick, really"
They were waking next to each other, walking in the direction of the town "Your welcome I guess?"
"No Patrick really, if it weren't for you I'd probably still be in the woods"
He chuckled at that but said nothing more.
Lizz paused for a bit, contemplating if she should say this.
Deciding to man up (or woman up, girl power am I right?) she just went out and said it.
"Patrick?"
"Hmm?" He replied
"I like you"
He stopped walking, looking at her for a bit before bursting out laughing.

Lizz her heart clenched. He was laughing at her? Really? "You know if you don't like me back you could just say so, you don't have to fucking laugh at me!"
"No! Haha no that's- that's not- I don't meant it like that" still chuckling a bit he said something that shocked Lizz quite a bit
"I actually kinda like ya back, I just didn't think it would come out like this"
She was speechless, he liked her back?

Without any warning he started laughing again. "Why are you laughing again?" Lizz asked. "I just- haha, I just imagined your brothers face when- hahaha when he finds out about us, ah speaking about Viccy, here's your house"
Patrick had Lizz thinking, what would Victor say? Would he be mad? Happy?
She know that Vic wasn't to fond of Patrick being near her, so how would he react to this?

"Lizz?"
She looked up at him, he was standing right in front of her. "Seeming as what we said earlier, I think it's only fair that I get a kiss right now"
She smiled "I think so too". Without any further talking the two leaned into each other, lips meeting in a fierce kiss.
Patrick's hand slid down to her butt, squeezing it.
Lizz let out a gasp which gave Pat the opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth.

The two were so busy with each other that they didn't notice the door open and a very angry brother looking at them.
"WHAT THE FUCK PAT!?!"
The girl backed away from Patrick, looking at a now very pissed of Victor.
"Heya Vic, howya doin'?" Patrick had a smug grin on his face, clearly enjoying Vic's reaction.
"How am I doing?!?! I open my fucking front door and see you sucking my sisters face off!!!How do you think I'm doing!?! I'm going to fucking kill you!!!"

Patrick pulled a sarcastic 'gotta run' face.
"Shit gotta run, see ya tomorrow babe"
He gave you a quick peck on the lips before running off, Victor on his tail.
Grinning you leaned against the door frame, looking at your 2 favorite boys.
This was defiantly a day to remember.

***********************************************************

WHOO I FINISHED IT
I'm sorry it took so long, I couldn't think of anything, but now I got it yay!
I'm also thinking about making a book like this on The Maze Runner, and maybe the Avenger, 2 friend mentioned it and I thought, why not
So give me your opinion on that.

Now...*raises a fist* TO THE OTHER REQUESTS
Next one is a Victor one